Ciel x reader Be my betrothed {Requested}

Still holding off on request

Im going to make ciel 15 so it wont be like 13 years olds doing stuff.

Ciel pov

Im walking with Sebastian through the streets of England. I see a girl that i take interest in named ____ and i heard she is nobility like me. I see some guys put knifes to her throat and force into the ally. "Sebastian look there" you pointed.

"That's Ms. _____ isnt it?"

"Yes and shes about to be raped come on Sebastian"

We ran and saw the men beat her terribly. "Thats not a good thing to do to a lady" Sebastian said.

The men looked at us and continued kicking her in the stomach. "Help....me" she said softly. "Shut up!" One of the men hit her in the face and she was knocked out. I grit my teeth in anger.

"Sebastian! This is an order save ____"

"My lord you have interest in this girl?" He smirked. "...Just do it"

"Yes my young lord" Sebastian killed the men and put ____ in his arms. "Sebastian lets get back to the mansion"

"Yes my lord." We got in the carriage and left.

Reader pov

You wake up in a soft comfy bed but you realize this isn't your mansion and your in a night gown. You look to your left and see a sleeping Ciel Phantomhive. You got out the bed and tapped his shoulder and he woke up.

"____ are you okay"

"Yeah i think so"

"Why were the men beating you up?"

"I didn't give them money when they asked and i kinda pissed them off before"

"Oh... well im glad your okay"

He started to leave but paused and turned back around you. "____ may i ask you something?"

"Sure"

"What do you think about me?"

"Hm i think your are smart, clever, charming, and I actually like you a lot but i know you are with lady Elizabeth" you start looking down when you mentioned the name.

"I really don't care for Elizabeth i care for someone like you well actually i like you too. No... i actually fallen in love with you ____." You immediately looked up at him and blushed.

"I fallen in love with you the first time i met you at the..."

"Ball" you both said at the same time. Ciel walked closer to you and placed his hands on your waist pulling you closer to him. "I would love it if you lived here with me"

"I can do that?"

"Of course ill even have my servants move your stuff here"

"Your wonderful Ciel", he blushed when you said it.

Ciel leaned in putting a finger under your chin and gave you a soft gentle kiss. You didn't want it so end so quickly it was the best first kiss ever. You pushed deeper against his lips moistening them with your tounge before slithering it inside.

Ciel couldnt let you be all in control so he took dominance in your mouth now him exploring every inch of you. His hands move up under your shirt grabbing your breast making a moan escape your lips into the French kiss. He broke the kiss pulling your shirt over you and your pants leaving you in your bra and panties. Your face gets flushed and ciel notices. "What's wrong?"

"Well I've never done this before and im really nervous"

"Don't worry my love its my first time too and im just as nervous as you but we can try to go a little slow" he pushes you onto the bed then unbuttons his shirt taking it off. Your hand roams up his chest and pulls down his pants leaving him in his boxers.

"May i?" Ciel smirked as his hands are behind you ready to take off your bra. You nod and he unhooks your bra throwing it off to the side. 
Ciel licked your neck and you made a small noise and it so happened that his tounge got your sensitive spot. He started to nibble on your neck making some moans. "C-ciel~"

He loved hearing his name being moaned from you he had to hear it again. His sweet kisses trailed down from your neck to your breast. In one hand he kneaded your breast and with his mouth he licked your bud making you moan his name once again as you were getting wetter and wetter. He engulfed your bud in his mouth swirling his tounge around and now begining to suck. "Oh Ciel more...give me more" you moaned out.

He smirked continuing the pleasure switching sides. With his free hand he pressed his fingers against your now soaked panties making you squirm beneath him. Ciel pulled down your panties slowly and his face got closer to your heat. He spread your legs and his breathe blows against you. His tounge brushes against clit, "Ciel~" you said softly and his tounge plunged inside you in and out. "Ahh god ahhh~" you shouted out. Ciel skillful tounge moved all inside you making your moans continue louder and louder. "Ahh Ciel im gonna!! Ahhh!!" You came and ciel lapped up all your love juice. His finger went inside you then another and another stretching you out.

He took off his boxers and his size surprised you. Your finger traveled from his base up his shaft making Ciel throw his head back and groan. "____ I want you now" he positioned him self at your entrance. You gulped nervously and ciel could see it. Ciel leaned in and kissed you. "It will be okay" he breathed out. Ciel pushed in slowly trying not to give you to much pain. He was only have way in and fresh tears fell already. When he filled you up he kissed you a couple of times and whispered sweet nothings in your ear. You managed to calm down a little and you tell him to move.

Ciel thrusted in slowly making sure you still weren't in pain. When he heard your moans he knew it was alright to start moving at full speed while you arched your back. He filled you, making you moan and cry out loudly, "Ciel!!" He pumped into you faster and harder, moaning. He put your leg over your shoulder getting deeper access, hitting your g-spot eventually, making you moan and cry out his name. He continued to pound against that spot, deeper, and faster, untill you both climaxed. Your walls clenched around his member and your love juice released out of you. He cried out your name, "Nghn!!! ____!!!!", and came his seed shot into you. Ciel collapsed on top of you panting and gasping just like you were. Once you both caught your breathes he began to talk while caressing your face, "____ I love you and I want you to be mine"

"I love you too ____" you pecked his lips. "Will you be my betrothed, my fiance"

"Yes of course i will"