Ivan (Russia) x Reader {Requested}

Hey sorry that I haven't updated in a while but I've been feeling like shit lately. The usual stress and getting sick from not eating meat because of diet. I NEED THE MEAT MANG. Plus I haven't been feeling happy either. I keep loosing interest in so many things that I loved to do all the time it's ridiculous. I would play video games every single day and now I spend my entire day on YouTube. I used to love writing and making stories everyday but I really don't know what happened. I still enjoy it but I feel as if I'm bored with my life. It's the same thing everyday and it gets really tiresome. Even when I do other things I feel the same. *sighing deeply*
♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

The smell of fresh flowers danced into your nostrils. You smile as you smell something familiar, like sunflowers and dandelions. This reminded you of Ivan, those beautiful violet eyes. His pale cold skin, that soft gray hair. You were in love and everyone around you could tell.

Whenever Ivan looked at you, you couldn't help but to form a big smile on your face, making him form one too. You love to talk to him and he likes talking to you.

You were going to meet him at a fancy restaurant. You put on a dress that compliments your eyes and you walk to the nice restaurant. When you walk in there he is waiting for you. "Oh privet ______!"

"Hello!" You greeting back smiling.

"Let's go take our seat." He grabbed your hand and smiled at you softly. You blushed holding his hand. He led you to a table and pulled your chair out for you, "Thank you Ivan." You sat down and he pushes your chair in for you. He sat down in front of you.

The waiter came to the table and greeted us, "Hello I'll be your waiter, Isla, can I start you guys off with drinks?"

"We are ready to order. I'll have a coke and the lady will have a sweet tea and she will also have a steak, well done and I will have the same thing." He said. The waiter nodded and walked alway.

You blinked being surprised, "How did you know what I wanted?"

"I watched you and Italy go to a restaurant multiple times." He said smiling.

"Oh...uhhh okay..."

"Oh is that creepy?"

"Yeah just a little bit." You giggled.

"Well I have to admit I am a little bit obsessed with you." He said blushing a soft pink.

You blushed a bright pink, "R-really?"

"I watched you while you slept before, I watch to see what things you like to do." He says going on and on.

"Ivan..." you put your hand on his hand, "You don't have to watch me all the time. Just ask, I'll do anything with you." You said smiling.

"Anything?" His eyes sparkled.

"Anything." You said reassuring.

"Have sex with me!" He said excitingly and out-loud.

A bright shade of red creeped up onto your skin. "U-uh i-i uh..."

He kept smiling at you waiting to answer. "U-uh okay." You said.

"Yay!"

Both of your meals came and you started eating. After finishing he paid for the meals and walked with you out of the restaurant. He held your hand and you held it back. "Let's go to my house." You said smiling.

He nodded and followed you. You got to the door and he turned you towards him and he started kissing him you. You kissed back cupping his cheeks. You both started making out. His lips were cold but soft. He picked you up carrying you through the threshold into the bedroom.

Soon the clothes started coming off and the room started heating up. Next thing you know he is thrusting into you. You gave a lengthy moan as his thrusting became faster and deeper.

Then it came to an end when you came and he pulled out and came onto your stomach. You looked at him panting, "Even after all of this sweating you still smell like beautiful flowers."

"You're my flower, _____"

You smiled widely and hugged him, pulling him close.