Rin x reader i may be a demon but i can love

"Hey _____ do you want to hang out today?"

"Sure" you are bestfriends with Rin Okumura and you knew everything about him. Including that hes the son of satan and he liked that your the first person to accept him as he is. You both go to his house and watch a movie. He made some popcorn and handed it to you and sat next to you. Rin then put his arm around you and you laid your head on his chest. "Hey ____ yukio wont be home for another 5 hours"

"So..."

"Soo we should do something"

"Like what"

"Oh you know" he touches your hair and his face gets close to your ear then gives you a passionate kiss. "We should do something to pass the time, something naughty" he whispered so seductively in your ear. You got turned on already. He french kissed you and then started to unbutton your shirt and threw it on the floor. He got on top of you on the couch and took off his shirt and his pants.

You run your hands up and down his abs. "You like it?" He asked smirking. You nod your head. He took off your pants and see your panties are wet. "Someone is excited" he said and started to grind his boxers against your wet panties. You moan and he kisses your neck while unclasping your bra. He fondled with your breast giving you pleasure.

He continued to grind on you and you couldn't take it. You kept making little noises and rin can tell you wanted him. "Someone is getting impatient" he smirked.

"Please!" You begged. He took off your panties and he took off his boxers but he teased you by rubbing your clit. "Ahh~ rin please"

"Beg for me"

"Rin~ please take me"

"Hmm not convincing enough you have to pled more"

"TAKE ME NOW"

"Nope not enough" he rubbed you harder making you go crazy. "AHH RIN TAKE MY VIRGINITY!!"

"Say two words and ill will" he smirked evily.

"No. Take. Me. Now." You demanded

"Oh i guess ill just stop"

"Rin just fuck me"

"Thats just what i wanted to hear." He smiled and you gave him a blank expression. He positioned himself and thrusted into you, hard. You screamed out in pain it felt like he tore something well actually he did. You got over the pain quickly "you can move now" you said. He starts thrusting into you slow.

"Rin go faster~" and so he did and it felt good. So rin could get deeper he put your leg on his shoulder. "Rin that feels good!~"

Now hes pounding into you and with the help of his demon powers its very hard. "AHH!!~"

"Ahh i think i found your spot" he made sure he kept hitting your g-spot. Your walls tightened around him. "Your so tight ____"

You were coming near to your release and you and rin just have been moaning. "Rin! I-im so close!"

"Me too~" he made sure to pound into you harder and faster than ever just making you scream in pure ectasy. You both screamed each others names when you both climaxed. Rin pulled out and you both are just panting. He layed on top of you on the couch and then gave you a long kiss and you kissed back. "____ i love you"

"I love you too rin"

"Want to go round 2?"

"Yes" he picked you up bridal style and ran into the bedroom and threw you onto the bed.

Yukio

I walk in and it smells like sweat and sex. I smell it awfully bad on the couch. Then i hear moaning.