Prussia x reader We were drunk {Requested}

You walked around East Germany trying to find your way around the foreign town. You tried asking many people for help but not many of them knew English. You eyes stumbled to an Albino man with red eyes and has a nice body. "Excuse me sir! Do you know English??" He turned around and you prayed that he knew English. "Indeed I do Fraulein." The first thing you noticed about the man was how handsome he was. You blushed and continued on, "Well I'm foreign around here and I have no clue where I'm going and someone stole all my money when I was trying to find my way around so now I can't pay for my hotel. I would be very appreciative if you could help me but if you can't I understand since I'm like a stranger to you an all..."

"OF COURSE I'LL ALWAYS BE VILLING TO HELP A PRETTY WOMAN LIKE JOURSELF!! VHATS JOUR NAME!?!" You laughed at his enthusiasm, it was cute but funny at the same time. "______, what about you?"

"Thats a nice name! Vell I am the great country PRUSSIA!! But jou can call me by my human name, Gilbert Beilschmidt."

"Gilbert is a nice name." He held his hand out and you took it following him to a very big house. "This is your home?"

"Ja! Jou like?" You nodded your head and you stepped in seeing how big the place is. He led you to a room which you guessed was his bedroom and you laid on the bed feeling how comfortable. "It feels nice?"

"Its so comfy, I could almost fall asleep right now."

"I'll let jou go to sleep if jou vant." You didn't want to take his bed. "Isn't this your bed?" He nodded. "Where would you sleep?"

"Downstairs." You weren't going to allow that. "No, no you don't have to, we can sleep in the same bed?"

"Are jou sure fraulien?"

"Of course, I'd feel bad taking all of the great awesome Gilbert Beilschmidt's bed!" Gilbert looked at you shocked then smiled. He walked up to you and kissed your forehead. "Goodnight beautiful fraulein." You blushed and fell asleep.

A few hours later

You wake up and see on the dresser that there are night clothes for you. You change into them and see that Gilbert hasn't came to bed yet and its 9 o'clock. You go downstairs and to the kitchen to see that Gilbert is drinking beer. "Hallo I see jou vaken up"

"Yeah...what does beer taste like?" He literally spit out 30 seconds worth of beer and looked at me crazy. "Jou never had beer before?!?" You shook your head, he handed you a bottle of beer. You took a sip and realized you liked it. "How is it?"

"Very good."

"Ooh i have an idea!! Lets drink intill ve are drunk!" You agreed, consuming large amounts of alcohol till you both were sloppy drunk. Both of you kept laughing while stumbling to get upstairs. You both stumble to the bed and you fell back grabbing onto Gilberts shirt pulling him down with you. You giggled then he laughed until your caught into each others gaze. Your lips are getting closer and closer to his intill your lips touched. First it was nice and calm then it started getting heated.

Gilbert slipped his tongue into your mouth claiming every inch as his. When you both pulled away a string of saliva was still connected between you two. "I now claim ______ as mine!!", he said as he bit your shoulder leaving a mark. You bit on his collar bone and left a mark, "I now claim Gilbert as mine!" You both laughed then kissed again. Your arms wrapped around his neck to deepen the kiss and your legs rubs against his.

Gilbert starts taking off the top he gave you and the shorts just leaving you in your undergarments. He kisses from your ear, down to your neck, then to your breast. "Zis zing is in zhe vay!", by that he meant your bra. You giggled then reached behind you and unclipped it, taking it off and throwing it on the floor. Gilbert now looks at you with lust and desire. He licks his lip hungrily and starts kissing your breasts. "G-Gilbert~" you moaned softly. Once he began sucking on your buds you made a low moan.

He lowers his kisses down to your panties and he takes them off with his teeth. Then he starts licking your folds making you shiver. Now he uses his wet muscle to thrust his tongue into you continously. "Ah g-Gilbert~!"

Soon you came all over his face and he licked it all up. He took off his pants and his boxers, spread you legs and positions himself. He slams into very hard making you scream. Gilbert gave you no time whats so ever to adjust and it's your first time. Gilbert pounded into very hard and all you could to was hold on to him and dig your fingers into his back.

"_-______"

"Yeah..ahh~!"

"Ich liebe dich!"

"I love you too!" Both of you were near your climaxes and Gilbert was going faster and harder. "______ im going to cum!"

"M-me too!" As you both came you screamed each others names. Gilbert laid next to you and mumbled, "ich liebe dich" before falling a sleep. You whispered it back, falling a sleep next to him.

Next morning

You woke up next to Gilbert with a mind spliting headache and you were both naked. 'Omg I-i did it with someone I just met, i lost my virginity to someone I just met' you thought. Gilbert started to wake up and he groaned, "Ve had sex didn't ve?"

"Apparently so..." you looked down feeling ashamed in a way. Gilberts hand caresses your face and he kisses you. Your eyes widen in shock when he disconnects his lips from yours he says, "Vould jou like to do it again fraulien?"

"Why would you want to do it with me?"

"Because just like I said last night, ich liebe dich." You were shocked but smiled really big. "I love you too."