Ciel x reader x Togami Fighting over you {Requested}

"I want her!"

"No i want her!"

"Im a noble!!!"

"I own a company!"

"I do to!!! _____ who do you choose you know which one is better right!?", ciel asked you. Him and Byakuya Togami have been aguring for the past hour over me. Its quite annoying but you have been fond of the young 17 year old noble for quite some time. You didn't meet the 17 year old Byakuya till about a week ago but you didnt know what to think of him.

"I-i don't know..."

"COME ON YOU GOT TO KNOW!" Both yelled. "Just stop! I dont know who i choose stop yelling it's making me frustrated and stressed i dont know what to do!", you started crying in the middle of your sentence. You cry when frustrated and stressed. Ciel brought you to tight embrace, rubbing your back. "There there _____ its alright I didn't mean to make you stressed, he probably did though"

"I did not-!" Ciel motioned him to shush and pointed at you. Byakuya sighed and grabbed wrist dragging you to a bed. "Ill show her who is the better man", he immediately placed his lips on yours. Ciel's face turned red instantly. "Who said you could do that!"

"Someone is getting jealous. Sit behind her and pleasure her"

"F-fine" Ciel did as he said and got behind you. Byakuya kissed down your jawline to your neck. It was sensitive and noises came from your mouth. Ciel got jealous and kiss the other side of your neck but did it better than Byakuya. "Ciel~" you moaned making the blonde haired Byakuya more jealous. Byakuya took off your jacket, skirt, and button up top leaving you in undergarments. Ciel unhooked your bra and massaged your breast while Byakuya worked on your lower half.

He pulled down your panties. Without warning Byakuya slams into you making you yelp. He didn't bother to let you adjust. The thrust were sloppy the whole time making it not very enjoyable but still alright at the same time. You moaned slightly but your climax wasn't coming any time soon.

"Ahem i believe it should be my turn now" Byakuya sighed and let him have his turn. Ciel quickly stripped off his clothes and before starting he leaned down to your sex. His breathe makes you shiver and his tongue enters you. "Ah god ciel!" Your fingers clenched tightly onto the sheets. Your breathing hitches, moaning becomes louder. Byakuya realizes that he didn't do some of the things ciel is doing and he takes mental notes.

Your stomach forms a tight knot that you couldn't hold in anymore. "Ahh Ciel im gonna-" you said right before you came. Ciel licked everything up then positioned himself. "Ready?" You nod and he enters at a steady pace. "Ahh faster Ciel" he listened to your command and went faster. "H-harder"

"Beg for it"

"I want you to wreck me so hard I won't be able to move!" Ciel had no problem with that. He hit your wall easily and your g-spot making your holler. It felt like you guys have been doing it for an hour. Sadly even though you both are having a good time with this all fun must come to an end.

"Im so close.", ciel said. "Me too" you said. You could tell he was close because his manhood was throbbing in you. You reached your climax with yelling his name and soon he came after you, filling you with his seed.

After a good 5 minutes we both were still panting and I couldn't move my legs. "Im sorry Byakuya but i choose Ciel." Byakuya grabbed his clothes and left. "Can we go another round Ciel!?"

"Of course!"