Sebastian x reader My Kitten

You are taking a trip to the phantomhive manor to talk about a few things concerning the angel problem. You are a few months older than Ciel who is 15 but your 16. You like to wear f/c dresses and you have (h/l)(h/c) *hair length and hair color*. You have arrived and your greeted by a butler dressed in black. He has raven black hair and is really tall and really hot "Welcome m'lady, follow me and ill take you to my young master" you follow him and while you are walking you admire the architecture and decor. "So young miss what is your name?"

"_____ ______" *first name and last name*

"That is a lovely name. Here we are the master is in here right this way." He held the door open and i step into the masters office. "Ahh ms. _____ come sit down. Sebastian can you go get her some tea"

"Yes my lord" he bows and goes. "So Ciel what is with the angels"

"Well they are the evil ones who say they try to "purfiy" the world but instead they try to destroy it." Sebastian comes back and hands me tea. "Thanks. So thats why they kept saying it over and over"

"Wait have you encountered some"

"Yes just a week ago they kept saying they need to purify the world starting with me and they nearly killed me. I was only able to survive by some butler that had a blonde haired boy with him."

"Ugh i hate that kid but you saved by a demon" you looked at him confused. "Wait why did a demon save me and how are the angels evil but the demons are good."

"Well it could have been a command by his master and you see Sebastian hes a demon" you looked up and down at Sebastian. "What your a demon!" he looked at you and smirked "yes and im one hell of a butler"

"You see Sebastian and i have a contract" he lifted up his eyepatch and i saw his different colored eye with a pentagram on it and i look at Sebastian and he takes off his glove and his pentagram shows on his hand with his eyes glowing a pinkish red color. "He follows my commands and will always be by my side intill the day he eats my soul"

"Wow thats kinda cool but are all demons like you"

"No m'lady all demons are different just most of them are kinda good and others just want souls"

"Sebastian just so happens to be tamed anyway i would like to ask if you stay here for a week or 2 so we can find away to get rid of the angels. Im tired so im going to bed Sebastian can you show her to her room."

"Yes master, follow me m'lady" you nodd and follow him to your room. Its huge and so nice "thank you Sebastian" you walk and jump on the bed and Sebastian locks the door. "Sebastian what are you-?" You were interupted by Sebastians lips on yours. You were confused and shocked but you smiled into the kiss and kissed back. He pulled away looking at your flushed face "I want you my kitten" you looked even more shocked but you smiled and kissed Sebastian. His tounge ran across your bottom lip but you kept your mouth shut so he squeezed one of your breast hard making you yelp giving him a chance to put his tounge in your mouth. Exploring your wet cavern you started to play with his tounge then you both fought for dominance and of course he won hes a demon. Your lungs started to burn so you both pulled away for air. Sebastian now kisses your neck and you moan meaning he found your softspot. He abused the hell out of it making you moan and whimper "Sebastian~". Then he moved down to your breas- 'WHAT THE HELL HOW ARE ALL OF MY CLOTHS GONE' you thought. He massaged your breast and taking a nipple in his mouth not leaving one unattended. When he thought you had enough he goes down to your womanhood. "Why am i the only one naked?" You said really wanting him to take off his cloths. He takes off everything except his boxers. Sebastian put two of fingers in his mouth then put his fingers on my mouth and i coated them with my saliva. Then i felt him enter a finger inside me. "Gahh!"

"Shhh it will help for when i take you" hes now scissoring his fingers inside you and adds another finger. "Ngh! Sebastian" he took his fingers out and licked them. "You taste so sweet my kitten" he took off his boxers, you gasped and your chin litterally went down to the floor. "Sebastian i don't think that would fit inside me"

"Ill make it fit" he positioned himself and without warning he thrusted in and you almost screamed but Sebastian shoved his tounge into your mouth so all you heard was muffling when you were screaming. It felt like he tore something inside me. You also cried the pain was awful and when you stopped screaming and started to calm down he whispered sweet things about you in your ear making you smile while he wipes the tears off your face and kisses you again. You think you adjusted to the pain "move" you say and Sebastian pulls out and thrusts back in sending waves of pleasure down your spine. You can feel the manor shaking and the whole ground to. As he kept doing that you were moaning so much you were just a moaning mess. Then without you having to say he stopped pulling out and started to go faster it almost felt like an earthquake. "Oh Sebastian!" He was pounding into you only at the speed a demon could which is super super fast probably faster than the flash. He put one of your legs on his shoulder so he could go in deeper. Sebastian kept pounding into you and hit one spot making you scream "AHH SEBASTIAN RIGHT THERE!" He kept pounding into your g-stop and abusing it making you scream and holler. "Your so tight ahh" he said as you tighten around him making him moan almost how you were moaning. Both of you were about to reach your climax "SEBASTIAN!" "________!!" You both screamed as you both came. He laid down right next to you and cuddled with you. "Look at your stomach." Look look down to part of your stomach close to the thigh and see a glowing pentagram star with a heart on the inside of it and its glowing pink. "I secretly made a contract with you with this pentagram meaning your mine and only mine"

"Its so awesome, i love it!" You smiled. "Don't let anyone else touch you my kitten"

"Ok but im leaving here in 2 weeks"

"I'll convince my lord to let you stay plus we are going to do something everyday" he smirked. "I'll look forward to it" you smirked back. "So my kitten do you want to do round 2"

"Hell yeah!"