Kiba x reader Sad times {Requested}

As you sat on the ground sobbing you have everyone walk up to you asking whats wrong. It was your brother, he got in an accident and hes gonna make it but the fact something really bad could have happened tears you apart. Even Sasuke asks you whats wrong because your the one person no one sees cry in there lifetime. "Yo ____ whats wrong?"

"My brother was in an accident today" you told him the details and Sasuke gave you a hug. You walked home and suddenly tackled by a dog. Its no ordinary dog its akamaru which means...Kiba is around. Akamaru licked my face causing me to laugh. "Haha stop it haha!"

"Nice to see you laughing again." You look to see Kiba. "Well its thanks to you and Akamaru." Kiba started to blush a little and you start blushing. "Well I want to cheer you up as much as possible so...would you want to...you know...go to the movies?"

"Is this a date?"

"Uh....um....yeah..."

"Well sure!" Kiba's smile on his face got wider and he took your hand and you both walked to the movies. You guys were going to see fast and furious 7. Kiba got popcorn and only one drink of coke. "We can share it" kiba said smiling. You smiled back and you both two your seats. Half way during the movie he yawned and stretched placing his arm on shoulder. You leaned on him and relaxed. Soon the movie was over and it was so nice it had you smiling. "That was awesome" you said. "Not as awesome as you."

Kiba handed you a cloth and you looked at him confused. "Smell it for a second or two." You smelled it then you started getting light headed and dizzy and you fell into sleep. Kiba then dragged you off to some unknown place.

~Timeskip~

'Where am I?' You thought as you opened your eyes to see yourself tied to a bed only in your undergarments and Kiba on the edge of the bed with no shirt on. "I can't wait to pounce on that body of yours" he said while looking at you hungrily. "Wait a minute! So you took the chance when i was sad to cheer me up just so you could have sex with me!?"

"Well when you say it like that..."

"Well it worked so go ahead." Kiba looked at you confused. "Wait what-?" You giggled at his confusion, "You see I have liked you for a very, very long time and I want you to do this." Kiba crawled on top of you and kissed you passionately. His soft hands rubbed against your smooth skin so he could feel all of you. Kiba's hands reached to you back to unclip your bra, which he was successful in doing. He untied your wrists so he can get it off completely. His soft lips kissed your skin while his fangs grazed over your skin at the same time.