America x reader Prince charming {Requested}

Dream

"_____ run! Get out of here I'll hold the beast up!"

You ran as fast as you could but bumped into the evil witch with an apple. "Eat and you shall no longer worry about anything anymore" you shook your head and she forced the apple into your mouth and you felt woosy afterward.

Alfred your crush/ prince charming trys to save you from eatting a poison apple, "Stop don't eat it!!" But you already did and you have passed out now on the virge of dying. "No, no, no ,no!" Alfred raised up your head and said, "I love you ____ please dont die", then kissed you passionatly. You awaken and get kiss him back now happy that the posion spell was lifted.

End of dream

'I wish that dream was real...why do I still feel something on my lips' you thought. You open your eyes to see your crush Alfred on top of you, eyes closed, lips on yours, kissing you. So many questions filled your mind but you ignored them wrapping your arms around his neck pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. He was surprised and shocked that you woke up. You disconnected your lips and see how Alfred is reacting. "_____ im so sorry, i didn't know that you would wake up this time!!"

"What? So you have done this before?"

"Well maybe everyday since last month...please dont be mad at me!!" Well that explained all the kissing dreams you have had. Alfred looked down, looking ashamed of what he did. You sat up with him in your lap and caressed his face with one hand. "Now Alfred how could I ever be mad at you?"

"Huh?"

"I've never told you but...I really like you Alfred, no matter what you do I'll always still like you...well maybe I could say I love you."

"I-i love you too ____" he said leaning closer to your face, looking at your lips then your eyes. "A-alfred...d-do you want to..."

"Be the hero and kiss my damsel in distress, definitely." Alfred leans closer, closing the gap between you two and placing his lips on yours gently. You wrap your arms around is neck while roughly grabbing the back of his hair. While grabbing his hair you accidently pulled his cowlick making him moan loudly. "Oh sorry Alfred!"

"Its...alright..."he said panting. "Please don't tell me your cowlick is the the Italian's curls."

"Yeah....it is....wait you pulled...their curls?", he said in between breathes. "Yeah, i regreted it but i was able to escape them."

"Well you won't be able to escape me, _____. I've wanted to do this for a long time, now I'm glad I can." He pushed you down onto the bed and held your hands above your head and took off your shirt. "A-Alfred what are you-"

"Shh" he said placing a finger over your lips, "No need to question it, you should know what comes next." He pulled off your pants while still holding you arms above your head. Alfred rubbed you through your panties and you tried to suppress a moan. "A-Alfred please d-don't ahhh!!" Alfred now stuck a finger in you and moved it in and out at vigorous speeds. "Oh what were you saying?"

"Don't...stop....mmn"

"Don't stop? Okay then" he smirked. With one hand he reached back and unclipped your bra and threw it off of you. "Alfred~!", you yelled/moaned as you released your liquid onto Alfred's hand. "You naughty girl, you didn't even tell me that you were going to cum" he said while he brought his fingers up to his mouth. "I should give you a punishment my dear" he said while licking and sucking on his fingers. He pulled off your underwear then started stripping himself till there was nothing left. You gasped at his 'Florida' because of the size and how hard he was. He spreads your legs wide and lines up his member at your entrance and asks, "Are you ready? Ill let you adjust"

You nodded your head. Suddenly he slams into you and thrusts in and out. "Y-you asshole..." you whispered as your gripped the sheets. He gave you no time whatsoever to adjust so you just bared with it. Soon you start moaning and groaning in pleasure and pain. Its starting to get better and soon you feel no pain, nothing but sweet, sweet pleasure. You wrapped your legs around his waist and your hands clinging to his back.

His grunting, your moaning, the bed creeking and skin slapping on skin filled the entire room. "Al f-faster...please." He did as you pleaded, going faster at inhuman speeds. "It feels good when you tighten around me ____..."

"Al I'm close!"

"I-im almost there!" You could feel him twitching inside you. Some more thrusts later you screamed as your reached your climax and he released shortly after you. He collapsed on top of you then fell to your side. You both panted heavily barely able to say a word. "_____ im home!"

"Shit thats my little sister! Get in the closet!", you yelled and whispered at the same time while shoving Alfred in there. You put on your black robe and sat on your bed. She opened the door and greeted you. "Hey (sisters name) how was school today?"

"It was alright...do you have any cute tops in the closet?" She started walking towards it and you just had to stop her. "You don't want to go in there trust me!! There's a roach in there and I dont want it to crawl in my room. You wouldn't mind being a dear and getting some roach spray would you?"

"Why didn't you do it?"

"I don't want to put my dirty clothes back on, plus exercise is good for your age"

"But why is there boxers on the-?"

"JUST GO GET THE GODDAMN BUG SPRAY!!" She finally left and you watched to make sure she was out the door. You sighed and open up the closet. "Sorry about that Al"

"How much time do you think that bought"

"A good 30 to 40 minutes why?"

"Because..." he unties your robe and pulls it off of you. "I want to go another round."