Togami x reader Being obsessed with bonnie {Requested}

"Hun..."

"Yeah..."

"Please stop playing five nights a Freddy's", byakuya has asked to million times to stop but you wouldn't. Your kinda bonnie obsessed and you would play only to see bonnie. "Nah im good", you continued playing. Byakuya turned your laptop off (you were playing on your laptop) and you growled at this action. "____ listen you play this game more than anything else can you please stop and focus on more better things like cooking and cleaning the house" you look to see the house looks trashed, you really have noticed.

"I even doubt if you love me because of that game"

"I do love you"

"Well it doesnt feel like it... listen if you stop playing the game for a few days ill give you a treat that has to do with bonnie.", he sighed. "Really!?! Okay!!"

He couldn't believe it only took mentioning the name to make you do what he asks.

Few days later

You cleaned the house and everything is spotless. Byakuya comes home and presents you with tickets. "We are going to a convention and i was thinking for you i would cosplay bonnie" you gasped and hugged byakuya as tight as you could. "For me really?!"

"Yes because i love you"

"I love you too byakuya" his lips pressed against yours. Soon it was a makeout session but it begins to progress.

He pushed you against the wall and bit your neck leaving a mark. He sucked on your neck leaving it red. Then he lifted up your shirt leaving you in your (f/c) colored laced bra. But that soon didnt stay as he reached around your body unclasping your bra letting it fall to the floor then massaging your breast.

He then took a bud in house mouth and sucked on it. You moaned loudly and it was music to his ears. Your leg rubbed against his manhood earning a noise for him. You started stripping him on his clothes while he took off what was left on you leaving you both completely naked.

He picked you up bridal style and carried you to the bedroom. He threw you onto the bed getting on top of you and straddling you. He crashed his lips onto yours and stuck his fingers in you. You arched your back at his skillful fingering. A knot tighten in your stomach and you came onto his fingers. He licked them making a blush appear on your face. "You taste good ____"

He positioned him self with his tip poking your entrance. "Ready?"

"yes" he thrusted into and didnt stop. His hands gripping your hips firmly then harder when he starts going faster. You moaned loudly and he grunted and groaned. Your walls tight around his member once he kept hitting your g-spot making him start moaning as well as you.

"You're so tight ____ ngh"

With more powerful thrust you felt your climax coming. "Ah byakuya im close!!"

"I am too" you feel him twitching inside you. You didn't think he could go faster but he did and you screamed and saw white when your climax came. Byakuya came shortly after that. He thrusted a few more times then pulled out and collapsed on top of you.

You both pant heavily. "That. Was. Awesome.", you managed to get out. "Indeed it was. I love you so much ____. Promise you will cut back from five nights at Freddy's."

"Okay i will"