Zero Kiryu x reader My new love {Requested}

Just to let you guys know requested are closed till i catch up i literally in the past 2 days got 8 to 9 request. Any request i already gotten i will catch up on and as soon as i get threw this one and the next two request will be back up.

You and zero just met a year ago and already became good friends. Even though you were mute ( you had to type what you wanted to say) , you couldnt talk even if you tried because you were cursed intill you get your first kiss by your true love and he has to love me back. But zero couldnt know well actually no body could no or you could never talk again. You got on his nerves and he got on yours and started to have feelings for him. You both are sent on a mission by headmaster cross to go kill a level e. We went to an ally to find it easier.

You both look around not saying a word of course you couldn't say anything. You see the vampire charging at zero but you can't warn him verbaly. You push zero out the way and the vampire attacks you. Hes on top of you trying to drink your blood. "_____!" He yelled. You kicked the vampire in the nuts but he knocked you out. Zero shot the vampire with his bloody rose and the vampire was dead.

Zero rushed over to you and shook you. "_____!"

Your eyes open and you look at zero. He picks you up bridal style making you blush and takes you to his room to make sure you weren't hurt.

Once you guys were in his room he checked your body for any scratches or scrapes. Your chest had scratch and it was bleeding. Zeros eyes turned red and you looked at him crazy he pinned you down onto the bed and when you struggled to get away it was useless. He licked your neck making you moan. Your eyes widen when you feel a sharp pain in your neck.

"Why didn't i see it coming. I knew you were a vampire" when i said that word he pulled his fangs out my neck and his eyes went back to lilac. "_____ just get away from me"

You texted into a notepad on your phone

Why

"Because i dont want to hurt someone i care about again" you grabbed his collar and kissed him by surprise. You can feel him kiss back. When you pull away you see if you can talk you open your mouth and "Z-zero *Gasp!* i can talk the curse its gone!" Zero looked at you stunned. But smiled and kissed you again making you fall onto your back on the bed. He took off his shirt revealing his nice body and abs.

You took off his pants and your shirt and pants. "_____ take off your bra" you did what he said and you covered your self. "____ your body is to much of a beauty for you to cover your self" he said as he moved your hands away from your chest. He kissed you passionately and took off your panties and he took off his boxers so now your both completely naked.

He positioned him self then tounge kissed you while he thrusted into you. You closed your eyes shut waiting for the pain to go away and when it subsides you said "move zero" he started off slow but then started pounding into you. You moaned loud and kept calling his name. "Zero~"

"____~" in the room was grunting, skin on skin, and moaning. You both were having the best time of your lives right now. Moans were all in the air and you both are at nearly at your peak.

You both reach your climax and scream each others names. Zero pulls out and lays right next to you. "I love you zero" you say. "I love you too ____ im glad to can talk now"

You both snuggle up against each other and fall asleep