Rin Okumara x reader Memories {Requested}

It was a normal day being at cross academy. The sun was bright, the air was fresh, and the whole setting was beautiful. Now it is time to destroy some demons like usual. You are a full flegded exorcist. You had the great honor to meet the well talked about, Rin Okumara, a year ago. After spending a lot of time with each other Rin asked for you to be his girlfriend and of course you gladly accepted, who wouldn't?? He's very handsome and hot to many people including you.

Later you and Rin are sitting in your room reminiscing on old times. "S-shut up I didn't mean to say that, it simply slipped out!"

"Slipped out huh? It just so slipped out that i was 'soooo hot' when you first met me," he smirked.

"Anyways! Remember when you asked me out? You were so cute about it, just adorable!"

"I wasn't adorable, I asked you normally."

"Pfff! You were a stuttering mess and your face had the reddest blush!"

"Oh whatever!" You both laughed at the old memories. But soon there will be more to come. "Hey _____ remember our first kiss?"

"But we haven't had-" you couldn't speak anymore as he placed his lips on yours gently. He pulled away to leave you blushing. "Now, do you remember when we first made love to each other?"

"Wait...we haven't done that either." Rin started getting closer to you. "I guess we have to make that memory ourselfs," he said seductively while unbuttoning his shirt.

"R-Rin I'm not ready to do this."

"I know you would like it," he starts grinding his hips against yours.

"Mmm...fine...lets do it." You stood up and took off your shirt along with your skirt and sat on your bed.

He layed you back, taking off his shirt then kissing you deeply while grinding on you. You enjoyed this a lot and wanted more.

"M-More~", you said while moaning softly.

He smirked replying with, "Will do~"

He ripped off your bra and you gasped covering yourself immediately. He pinned both of your hands above your head with one hand while sucking your neck and chest. You moaned more enjoying this sensation. He licked your breasts slowly and circled his tongue around your nipples.

You panted slightly looking at him lustily. He started sliding off your underwear with his hand and you turn red. He successfully takes off your panties and stares at your naked body. You turn away from embarrassment, thinking about the insecurities you have about your body.

'My breasts aren't that perky...im not that curvy...what does he see in me?'

He let's go of your hands and he takes off his pants while you think more getting sad. He takes off his boxers without you noticing.

"R-Rin...why do you like me?"

"What do you mean?", he asks tilting his head.

"I'm not that pretty and my body isn't as nice as others...and.."

"_____, liking someone or loving someone isn't all about looks. I love you for who you are and I think you are perfect on the inside and the outside."

You blush slightly and look at him then look down seeing his member. You turned red as a tomato and he chuckled getting into position. He intertwined your fingers and looked at you asking, "You ready?"

You nod and smile and then he slowly goes in. At first it was uncomfortable but as time went by you got used to it. His thrusts were amazing and you wanted even more of him. He goes as fast and as deep as he can, soon hitting your g-spot making you moan louder. After minutes you both climax moaning each other's names and panting heavily.

He pulls out and lays next to you pulling you close. You snuggle up on him feeling more of his warmth. He looks at you smiling, "Hey _____?"

You look up at him answering, "Yes?"

Then he says 3 important words that will make you happy for the rest of your life, "I love you."

You smile widely and reply back, "I love you too."

You both lean towards each other sharing a soft kiss. He pulls away and smiles at you and you smile back. Soon you both fall asleep holding each other close.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hiiiii, sorry that I have been kind of just dead on here and my other story. I've been busy with high school life and I've been traveling. I just came back from South Korea and I have bad jet lag so I'm really tired plus I have been fatigued lately and lost the motivation to really do anything. Ill try to keep making stories for you guys. <3