Usui x reader The other maid {Requested}

You are one of Misa's closest friends and you also work in the Maid Cafe together. That dude Usui is always there and its kinda annoying. Misa isn't here today due to an injury so its just you and the 2 other workers today. A customer walks in the door. "Welcome back master!", Usui walks in.

"Oh. Its just you"

"Thats a nice way of greeting me." Usui stayed there for hours getting on your nerves but you were glad when it was closing time. You changed out the maid outfit and went out the back where Usui was waiting for you. "Ugh its you." He gave out a chuckle and pinned you against the wall. Right hand holding himself up on the wall and left hand under your chin with his pointing finger under your chin and his thumb resting on your chin.

"Oh come on don't be like that ____."

"Don't be like what?"

"Don't be so hard to get." You sighed deeply. "Its not being hard to get when i don't want you"

"Your such a terrible lier. Come with me.", he took your hand and dragged you to an apartment building. "Usui what are we doing here?" He pinned you against the wall. "U-usui!"

As you looked into those half lidded green eyes you saw pure lust and desire. "I want you _____"

"M-me what would you want with me?"

"Your not like Misa but your better because you resist me more. Lets see how long you can resist me." Before you could protest his lips pressed onto yours. You stayed like this still you couldn't breathe and you pulled away with you blushing red. Usui is sexy...he unbuttoned his shirt and took it off and you had a nose bleed. "Im that hot aren't I"

"S-shut up!" He started unbuttoning your own shirt. He sees your tank top underneath and smirks. Usui starts kissing your neck then sucking on it gently. "U-usui..." you moaned out. His hands ran up your body, under your tank top taking it off. Usui groped your breast gently and started massaging them.

Your hands reach his belt to unbuckle it and he smirks. "So you actually do want to do this."

"Shut up." You succeeded to take off his belt but while you did that you failed to notice that he took off your bra. He trailed with you off to the couch with him on top. He pulled off your skirt leaving you in your panties. He smirked pulling it off seeing how wet it was. Usui lodged 3 finger in you, stretching you out.

He took off his pants along with his boxers. "You ready?"

"Y-yeah"

"Aww is poor ______ nervous?"

"O-of course I am! Your my first."

"Your my first too." Your face was in shock, how does he know these things and hes a virgin? Well knowing Usui many things are unexplainable about him. "_____ I love you."

"I-I...love you too" you said quietly hoping he didn't hear but of course he did. Gently he placed his lips on yours while moving in. It took sometime to adjust but once you did Usui started moving.

"U-usui....ah...s-sto....ah god." Moans filled the room along with grunts and skin on skin contact. Usui places your legs on his shoulders for better access.

He hit a certain spot inside you making you scream. He flipped your positions so now your on top. He moved you hips up and down so you could bounce on top of him giving pleasure to both of you.

Soon you both released and Usui flipped positions again and rode out your orgasm. For a while he kept going intill he got tired then he collapsed next to you. He pulled you close to him and gazed into your eyes. "You know i love you" he said giving you a peck on the lips. "Yeah yeah i love you too."

Extended ending

The two of you still laid there in the morning. You both didn't feel like getting up. The door suddenly opens and Misa comes in. "Hey Usui do you know- OH GOD YOU TWO ARE NAKED!!!" Misa ran away screaming. "Did you even lock your door last night?"

"Oops i forgot...well we should get dressed."

"I wish i could but i can't even move right now"

"Ill put your clothes on for you then"