Ash x reader x Undertaker {Requested}

Working for the queen and for reapers exhausts you so much. The queen wanted someone to work for her that is a reaper and she so happens to find you, so its your second job. As soon as you started working, a man with silver hair named Ash always pushed you around and sometimes beat you. You guessed he didn't like reapers but you didn't like him either because he is an angel, he has never told you this but being a reaper you had to know these things. You'd prefer a demon any day than an angel. When you went to your first job the undertaker would see you sometimes and he would get angry that you have scars and bruises on you and so did grell but he thinks of you as his sister. You tell the undertaker, its nothing or you tripped down stairs but he knew that was bullshit.

The phantomhives are currently having a ball and everyone is invited. Demons, Angels, people and Reapers. You decided to wear a black puffy dress that many people complimented you on. You stood by yourself most of the time with a drink in your hand. The phantomhive butler, Sebastian Michealis came by a couple of times to see if you were alright like he does with any guest. You both actually carried an conversation before Grell swooped in and said, "Dont try to take my man sissy! Bassy can we-" he interrupted Grell by punching him. "I am deeply sorry that you have to work with him M'lady."

Now you and Grell held a decent conversation about how handsome Sebastian is. Then he went to go chase him down while I was alone. Soon the undertaker walks towards me and greets me. "Hey can we talk privately?" You nod, following him to a room in the Phantomhive manor. "____, i know your not running into things or falling down stairs. Tell me what is going on."

You sighed deeply, maybe Ash won't know you told him. "Well..."

"Now, now _____, you said you wouldn't tell a soul. Don't go breaking the promise we have kept." You both look seeing Ash, immediately you hid behind the undertaker and he could feel you trembling. "You've been doing this to her, haven't you!", undertaker said in an angry tone. "Ahh so i see a certain reaper takes interest in my _____. Sorry but shes mine."

"Like hell i am!" Ash grabs your wrist really hard to where it hurt. "A-ash stop that hurts!" Undertaker took a swing at him but missed. You were thrown to the floor while the two kept fighting. Ash did something to make the undertaker unable to move. Ash started moving towards you and you backed away trying to run intill he kicked you back to the floor. He got on top of you and unzipped your dress. "NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? GET OFF OF ME!" You tried to struggle out his grasp but he slapped you intill you gave up. Ash began pulling down your underwear. "No! No! No!" He made you get on your hands and knees. You heard something unzip and if made you worry. "You better not try anythin- Ah!! S-stop!!" He didn't stop no matter how loud the plea was. Ash thrusted into you very hard and you wanted to scream ay the pain. "S-stop..." you said weakly. The undertaker had fury raging threw him. He got up and pushed Ash over. They fought again and you took the time to put on your clothes and get out of there. You walked threw some guests and found Sebastian next to Ciel. "Excuse me Sebastian but that angel is causing trouble, i think the undertaker may need some help."

"M'lady your face its-"

"I know, just please go help the undertaker take down Ash." Ciel looked at Sebastian and said, "You heard the lady, go." Sebastian bowed and Ciel treated your injuries. "Thank you Ciel, i really appreciate this."

"What did ash do to you?"

"Its something I really don't want to talk about. But to put it simple...he beat me then raped me." Ciel started to get rage in his eyes. Every guy that knew you would do anything for you wither it was revenge, to get something accomplished or just anything. "I'll make sure Sebastian kills that bastard. Are you going to go home now?"

"Yeah, thanks again" you said hugging Ciel. You headed home and once you got there you just sat on the couch thinking about all your life choices dealing with the queen. The doorbell rang and you got up to see its the undertaker at your door. You opened it and the undertaker gave you a smile. "What are you doing here-" you were slowly interrupted by his lips on yours. You pushed him off gently and asked, "What was that for?"

"I love you." He removed the braid thats usually in front of his eyes and once you looked into them you felt like you were in a trance. "I love you too."

Timeskip.

Your in bed, with the undertaker, him on top, you on the bottom. He thrusts into you at a steady pace intill you began begging. "Ahh please...go faster~"

Soon you both began moaning each others names. "Ahh keep hitting that spot!!" The undertaker hit your g-spot making a knot forming in your stomach instantly. "I-im almost there!"

"Ngh! Me too love." You screamed as you came seeing nothing but white cloud your vision. With a few more thrusts he shot his load into you then pulled out, laying next to you and pulling you close. "I love you ____"

"I love you too undertaker."

Meanwhile at the phamtonhive manor

Sebastian's pov

I should show him my true form but I don't want the young master to see. "Young master dont look, i dont want you to see me like this. Ill tell you when you can look." He nodded and my eyes glowed red. Black surrounded me as i walked towards Ash. "Oh look what we have, a stripper is going to destroy me. Oh im so afraid...not!"

Once i started walking towards him, he regreted his words. "Next time you call someone a stripper make sure you have a back up plan or else your getting your ass handed to you, like about right now"

"Unclean!! Stop! Dont touch me with your unclean hands!!"

"Too late." I gave him a few punches and screamed like a girl. "Do all angels act so bitchy?" The young master asked. "Yes."