Kakashi x reader {Requested}

"Kakashi Sensei how do you ask out woman?" Naruto asks.

"Oh so Naruto needs my help with the ladies. Well I'll demonstrate for you. See that woman over there, the one with the nice hair, bright eyes, and nice figure. She's one hell of a ninja and I'm going to ask her out."

"You can do it Kakashi!" Kakashi walks over to you and you give him a shy smile. "Hey Kakashi."

"Hey _____, I was wondering would you like to go on a date. You can pick whatever restaurant you like."

"I would like....ramen! What time?"

"7, I'll come get you from your house."

"Well I'll see you later."

"See you." Kakashi walked back to Naruto. "I did it with ease. If you dont mind me asking who are you asking out Naruto?"

"H-hinata" he said with a blush. Meanwhile you went back home completely freaking out. You have always admired him and your really surprised to that you were asked out on a date. You look at the time seeing it is five. "THAT GIVES ME TWO HOURS TO GET READY!!" You hop into the shower to wash your hair, face and your body and shave. You jump out drying your self. You dry your hair and put on make up. A basic winged eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow. You straighten your hair when it dried then found an outfit to wear.

A purple tanktop and some black skinny jeans is a good outfit. The doorbell rings and you open it seeing exactly who you expected. "Hey Kakashi!"

"Hi _____ you look beautiful. Ready to go?"

"Sure!" Kakashi takes your hand and you both walk to the ramen place. On your way you two had a little conversation. "So Sasuke is back in the village?"

"Yeah, during the battle against Madara he came out of no where then said he wanted to be hokage."

"Do you think that finally he will accept Sakura?" You guys walked in and saw Sakura and Sasuke sitting together talking along with Naruto and Hinata. "By the looks of it, yeah."

"Hey guys" Kakashi and you said in unison. They turned around and greeted you. "Hey sensei hey _____! Wait are you two here on a date?!" Sakura asked. "Yes, I asked her earlier today."

"Didn't know kakashi can score with the ladies." Sasuke said. Kakashi went to whisper in Sasukes ear, "I haven't scored yet but i will." Sasuke shuttered and you sat down waiting for Kakashi to join you. You both ordered the same thing and he was surprised to see that you eat like Naruto. "This is so good!"
.

.

.

"I had fun tonight Kakashi."

"Who says it has to end?" He took my hand and led me to his house. "Want some sake?" You nodded and he handed you a small cup and you took a sip. Both of you soon got drunk and things soon got interesting. "Kaaaakashiii...you...you are....so....handsome..."

"And you......are soooooooooo....beautiful...how about a kiss...?" You leaned in and pulled down his mask so you could kiss him on the lips. It was a heated make out session for a while. The clothes started coming off and you were pushed onto your back on the ground. Kakashi kissed down your neck and massaged your inner thighs. You moaned out loud and he wanted to hear more. He started rubbing your clit and you moaned even louder. He went slow then fast then back to slow then even faster. You couldn't take it anymore and you came quickly. "Kakashi...just...take me already!!"

He noddeds and positions him self. He places your legs on his hips then enters quickly, giving no time to adjust. His thrusts get more powerful and you became a moaning mess. You clawed at his back while he continued. It had been an hour later and you both were coming to your end. Your climaxes were near. "______ im going to-"

"M-me too!"

He released his warm liquid into you and you released on his member. You both take a breather, he pulls out and lays next to you. "I love you _____."

"I love you too Kakashi.

Next day

"Hey Kakashi! How did that date go??" Naruto asked. "You don't want to know. Trust me." You start walking towards them mainly going to Kakashi. "Hey ______ what did you guys do on the date?"

"You don't want to know." you said blushing. "Come on just tell me!"

"Okay. Okay." Kakashi gets closer to him and whispers in his ear. Naruto was shocked and started shouting. "KAKASHI AND ________ HAD SEX!?!"

"Stop shouting that we had sex. Its no big deal, Asuna and Kureni did it and shes pregnant."

"WHATTTTTTT?!?!??!?!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
FINALLY I FINISHED. TOOK ME A WHOLE MONTH OR TWO!!! FINALLYYYYY!! Sorry i take like a billion years to finish lemons. Im just not into them anymore as much.

I got into the school play which is Frankenstein! Also someone in my school got me sick and i want to punch them in the face.