Ciel Phantomhive x reader I didn't know {Requested}

"____ can i see you in my room later?", ciel asked without a single emotion in his voice. "Sure", you said shyly. You thought that he would break it off with you but you try to not think like that. You and ciel are both 17 and nobles. There has been times when you both made many public appearances letting people awe and coo. But you both never kissed, never said sweet nothings, not even a hug or cuddle. You yearned to be touched by him but sadly hes never touched you. It was getting late and you head to ciel's room. You give knocks on the door and you hear him say "come in."

You enter its rather cold in this room. "Lock the door", he said and you did. "Now _____ I've called you in here because i have something to tell you and something i want to do.", he smirked making you worried."W-what do you have to tell me", your really worried now. "I-i love you ____ and i would love it if you will be my wife in a couple of years. If you will marry me. If you would love to be Mrs. Phantomhive", he said while being on one knee presenting a diamond ring. "Yes!! I will marry you", he put the ring on your ring finger and hugged you tightly. "Now about what i want to do...well hehe i want do to you", ciel giggled a little.

"W-what?"

"I want to make love to you, ____. Would you let me?"

"U-uh...."

"If you dont give me an answer in 5 seconds ill do it anyway" "uhhhh"

"5" 'what do i say omg omg' you thought. "4" 'well he said he was gonna do it anyway' "3" 'ive yearned for his touch' "2" 'i want this' "1"

"Okay ill let you"

"Good girl now take off your dress" you nodded your head and did as he said. Taking off your dress left you in your corset and underwear. You got closer to ciel and started to remove his jacket then his shirt. "*Sigh* im pretty sure this will get in the way. Besides i bet you look better with this off" you succeeded and threw his jacket and shirt to the floor. "Ahh and i was right"

"I bet you look better with that corset off" ciel pushed you onto his bed and removed your corset leaving your top bare. You are about to cover your self but ciel grabbed your wrist putting them to your sides. "Don't hide that beautiful body from me. Let me see you" you blushed at his words and gave up on covering your self. Ciel kissed you passionately and of course you kissed back.

His tongue ran over your bottom lip asking for entrance. You playful denied then he bit down on your lip making you gasp letting him take advantage and explore your wet cavern. His hands trails up your body and gropes your breast making you yelp.

Ciel pulled away disconecting your lips making you whimper. He chuckled and trailed kissed from your cheek, down your jawline, then to your sensitive neck. You started to moan as he began biting and sucking. "Oh...Ciel~"

Once he gave you a few hickeys he trailed his kisses towards your breast. He plants kisses on your buds then takes one in his mouth while his other hand massages your breast. "Ahh." He swirls his tongue around it then gives it bite. "Ciel~" once he got done with one side he moved to the other side not leaving one unattended.

With one hand he slipped his hand under your panties and rubbed your womanhood. "Mmm Ciel~." He notices your panties are soaked and smirked. "Your already wet" he moved his finger and slid a finger inside you making you squirm. "Ahh!"

"I know this is uncomfortable but it helps so you wouldn't be in so much pain for the real thing."

"Wait...ugn...i..never...knew it...ahh..was supposed to hurt.", while you were talking he inserted another finger now scissoring you. "Well Sebastian told me for girls its going to hurt"

"You...ng.. talked to your butler about....ahh.. this?"

"Not intentionally. Sometimes he knows what i am thinking without me saying anything. So he went into some lecture about sex and i was paying attention."

He did another finger and you couldn't take it anymore. "Ciel i have a weird feeling in my stomach"

"You really don't know anything about sex do you."

"Nah. Not really"

"Well your about to have an orgasm" your breathing was more uneasy. You kept moaning then you moaned really loud when you came. He pulled his fingers out and he licked his fingers clean making a blush appear on your face. He pulled off your soaked panties then his pants and boxers letting his erect member out free.

"Wow...well since you pleasured me so well why don't i pleasure you." I made sure he was in a sitting position.

"What do you- ahhh god~" he said as you licked the tip. You took it into your mouth. "_____~" he threw his head back in pleasure. "Suck it harder..." you did as he said and he started moaning more and more.

He pushed your head down making you gag but you quickly got over it as you deep-throat him. "Oh god ____!!" Your tongue swirl around him. "____ im almost there!"

He gave a scream of pleasure when he released. His hot love juice went in your mouth and you swallowed it. He became flustered the pushes you down onto your back. He trails kisses from your breast to your womanhood. He spreads your legs and licks your wet folds then enters his tongue in you. "Ahh Ciel!!" He thrusted his tounge skillfully into you making you moan loudly.

"Ciel i need you.", you whined. "Okay" he positioned himself at your entrance. "Ready?"

"Y-yeah" Ciel sees the worry and nervousness in your eyes. He gives you a french kiss while slowly entering. It felt like he was ripping your insides apart. "Ah" you cried out softlyYour eyes squeeze shut and tears fall down your face. One Ciel fully entered you he propped himself on his elbows and kept kissing you and whispering sweet nothings in your ear.

After minutes it didnt hurt as bad as before. "I think you can move now." Ciel nodded his head then tested a thrust which made you groan in pain. He did another thrust and you moaned letting him know your completely over the pain. He went at a slow pace just be sure you are still not in pain. "Ciel... faster....please"

He did as you said and went faster. "_____ your so tight...damn" he kept thrusting then he put your leg over his shoulder so he could go deeper. Eventually he hit your g-spot making you scream. "Oh god keep hitting that spot Ciel!", you screamed as you gripped the sheets.

You can feel yourselr reach your end. "Ciel im close!" He didnt say anything for a moment then he said, "Me too try and hold it a little longer i want us to do it together"

You tried to hold it but you felt like you would burst. You and Ciel both screamed each others names as you both released your love juice together. You both are panting and Ciel puts the covers on you both just in case anyone like Sebastian happens to walk in. "I love you ____"

"I love you too Ciel"

Bonus ending happening now!

You and Ciel are sleeping then you hear, "Goodmorning miss, good morning master" you and Ciel woke up with your eyes wide. "It smells like sweat and sex in this room. Master got busy"

"S-shut up"

"Way to go young master finally losing your virginity. Now i have to change the sheets"

Ciel's face became red in embarrassment. "Do you enjoy embarrassing me Sebastian?"

"Yes very much. Now ill leave you two to get dressed" He left the room and you both got dressed. You held hands on the way down stairs and kissed. Once you got into the dining room you see a big sign saying 'Congrats on Ciel and _____ losing their virginity' in big letters and in small letters 'and getting engaged.' Your faces got red seeing all the servants clap at smile at you including Sebastian and all of Ciel's acquaintances and friends.

"SEBASTIAN!!!!!"