Romano x reader Shocking first time {Requested}

The world meeting, the most weirdest place to be at. Countries arguing with other countries, fighting, yelling, talking about the weirdest things. Nothing ever gets accomplished here. You rested your head on your hand and watched England and France argue then slap each other for 3 minutes. Then your eyes wondered to Romano and his curl. For minutes you stared at the thing as it bounced in the air.

You and Romano talk from time to time and he actually likes your company. But one day out of the random when you were on your phone he said, "Don't touch my curl. If you ever think about it.", than walked away.

It made you so curious to know if it does anything and what does it do. The meeting was over and you were walking with Romano to your left. You are going to carpool with him. When he wasn't noticing you pulled on his curl hard and he let out a soft moan. You were confused then gasped as he pinned you against the wall with his hands on either side of you. "I said don't pull the curl ragazza!"

"D-dont hurt me R-romano..."

"My name is Lovino, you know im actually glad you pulled it because I've been waiting for this for a long time." He took your hand and dragged you to the back seat of the car where he got in too, locked the doors and made sure all the windows were covered. Lovino pushed you down on the seats and ripped off your shirt making you yelp. "When did you get so wild?", you asked. "You pulled my curl, pulling it equals me being horny. So you can guess what happens next bella.", he said while looking at you with half lidded eyes full of lust and desire.

Roughly he crashed his lips onto yours while grinding his hips against yours. You kissed back wrapping your arms on his neck. You actually start liking this side of him. He reaches behind you to unclasp your bra. Once he did your breast fell, you whimper when the cold air hits you. You disconnect your lips for air then went to kiss him again. Lovino's cold hands touch your breast making you shiver. He ran his tongue on your lips but you weren't going to let him in easily. He reached to squeeze your butt and you gasped giving him a chance to slip his tongue into your mouth. He explored your mouth claiming every place as his and you did the same, playing with his hair.

Your hand reached for his curl and you twirled your finger around it while rubbing your legs against his. He moaned while you both made out. Once you pulled away again a string of saliva was left. Lovino started pulling off your pants. "Hey wait"

"What is it?"

"How come im the only one who is almost naked and you still have all your clothes on?!"

"If you want my clothes off then take them off for me bella." You blushed at the word bella, you unbutton his shirt then pulled it off while he starts kissing your neck. Now you unbuckle his belt then take off his pants not noticing the obvious bulge in his pants before taking them off. When you see his boxers you notice and your eyes got so wide. "Oh Lovino that looks painful" you said seductively. He smiled darkly, "Then fix it for me" he said seductively back. You teasingly licked and he kept twitching. "Non si fermano, continuare a farlo" he moaned. Your head started bobbing and his moans starts to increase.

"Ngh!! _____!!" The moans got so loud I think the whole world could hear...literally. "Okay'a now let me do this." He pushed you on your back, pulled off your panties and started licking you down there. He skillfully thrusted his tongue in you making you moan uncontrollably. "Ahh god L-lovino p-please~" Lovino ignored what you said so maybe you have to say it in his language. "Per favore bello~." His head rose up and went to kiss you.

"Bella have you ever done anything like this before?"

"N-no, h-have you?"

"No, this is my first time as well." This completely shocks you, how can so skilled at this with his first time. He positions himself and your very nervous. "It will be alright bella, it wont hurt for long."

"What what do you mean hurt for- AHHH!!" Lovino slammed into you and it took everything for him not to keep slammimg into you. Tears were falling down your face from the pain you are experiencing. Lovino kisses your tears away and says sweet nothings to you.

"Can I move now bella?" You nodded and he started moving slow. It took a while to fully adjust but once you did it was fully pleasure you felt. Lovino puts youe legs on his hips and places his hands on your hips to go faster. "Ahh! Mmn l-lovi!!"

"_-____, mmhn your tight" he groaned. You both were coming to your end and Lovino started hammering into you at extreme speeds. "______ I'm close"

"I am too Lovi" you breathed out. You both hollared when you two released. Lovino collasped on top of you and laid right next to you. "Mi dispiace ______."

"What about?"

"I went out of control when you pulled my curl, you must hate me now." You caress his fac and say, "How could i hate you if I love you."

"Wh-what??"

"I love you, Lovi. I have for a long time and I could never hate you."

"I-i love you too, _____"

Extended ending Next world meeting one month later

"So i would like to discuss what happened in _____'s car last meeting!", America said. Both you and Lovino at the same time mouthed, 'Oh shit.' "Romano what were you two doing in the car."

"WHY DO YOU BASTARDS NEED TO KNOW ITS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!?!"

"Well _____ would you like to explain why your belly has expanded a little?", England asked. "Romano might be a father in 8 months.....", you said.

"And ______ might be a mother in 8 months......" lovino said. "My question is why would you two do it in a car?", germany asked. "SHE PULLED MY CURL OKAY!!!! AND IM GLAD SHE DID NOW IF YOU EXCUSE US WE ARE GOING HOME!" You left with lovino out the room. "Man that dude has anger issues.." America said. "I HEARD THAT!!!"