Hey Guys (Authors note)

Again I'm sorry for the lack of uploads. I had to delete apps on my phone because I was recording some parts of the BTS Wings tour. (In Anaheim) By the way, any A.R.M.Y's should definitely come talk to me and tell me about your bias and some memes.

But anyways I want to say I'm going to try to upload again but unfortunately I don't think that would be possible anytime soon. My health has been kind of declining as of February, both mentally and physically. I've had migraines and headaches for the past two months, along with other things that will come and go. I am very stressed because of school and people and certain situations and it has gotten to the point where I had a mental breakdown for the first time today.

So until maybe June I might not upload more stories. I am very sorry but my health is really important and I need to focus on taking things one step at a time and not overworking my brain. If you guys have any advice on taking things slow, to stop procrastinating, to decrease stress, to help with mental problems, it would be deeply appreciated. I need all the help I can get right now to help me get through these last two months of school.

I thank you guys for reading and voting on my stories. If I have some free time and feel better, uploads might come sooner.

P.S: If I made another book talking about some of my problems and situations. Would any of you guys read and offer advice? I've been dealing with a lot this year.