Zero x reader x kaname {Requested}

Holding off on request till i catch up!

"No ____ is mine!" Zero yelled. "I knew her first!" Kaname yelled back. "You have Yuki!" Zero yelled again. "So ___ is mine too!" Everyday they fight in your room and bicker over you and it gets annoying. "She said she was mine" zero said.

"Do you think i care shes mine"

"Guys! This is annoying just stop okay i admit i have feelings for both of you."

"Thats not gonna do" kaname says. Him and zero are now whispering towards each other now grinning evilly. They walk towards you and you back up but soon your back hits the wall. "Wh-what are you guys going to do?"

"Too see who will you choose" kaname said. They took your hand and set you on the bed. Both vampires started to strip to their boxers. "Kuran i get the front you get the back" zero said and kaname nodded getting behind you. Zero ran his up your thighs and got to your shirt. He unbuttoned it and threw it across the room and kanames hands unclasped your bra which zero threw to the floor as well.

Kaname massaged your breast as Zero leaned in to kiss you. He licks your bottom lip, asking for entrance and you grant it, parting your lips slightly letting his warm soft tounge in your mouth. Your tounges swirl around each others exploring your wet caverns.

You pulled away for air and your eyes gazed a zeros. Zero kisses your neck then licks it making your spine shiver. His fangs graze over your neck then they peirce your skin. Kanames hands pinch your buds making your gasp along with zero sucking your blood. "Zero~" you moaned softly.

He pulls away and licks up all of your blood on your neck then goes back to kiss you once again. Zero trailed kisses down your neck, down your stomach and to your waistline. He looked up at you as if he was asking something. You nod your head and he takes of your skirt then your panties. "Hey hurry up with the foreplay im getting bored." Kaname said.

Zero scoffed and put his face close to your womenhood, his breath softly blows on it. His tounge enters you and he eats you out. "Ah zero~"

Kaname started sucking on your neck and kissing it. "Ah...feels...so..good..ahh~" you moaned once again. You felt a knot form in your stomach and it felt weird and you released on zeros face. He licked it all up and cleaned you up. "You taste good ___" he smirked and you feel your self blush.

He pulls off his boxers and his member springs out. Your eyes go wide and zero smirks again. He positioned himself at your entrance. Kaname was ready because you can feel something poking you behind. "Ready ___"

"Y-yeah" he pushed in slowly and your eyes shut tightly. "Does it hurt?"

"Mhm" you nod your head. Kaname enters from behind making tears fall from your eyes. Zero lets you adjust, he moved your hair out your face and he kissed you making the pain go away sooner.

"You can move" you said. He pulled out then pushed back in. Kaname did the same. They thrusted into you many time but start going faster. The slammed into you at unhuman speeds.

"Ah! That spot zero! Keep hitting that!" You yelled and he continued hitting your g-spot. You felt you were coming close and you can feel zero twitch. "Zero, Kaname im about to-!"

"Me too" the both said. They went even faster and you climaxed screaming "Zero! Kaname!" and since both zero and kaname didn't have a condom on they pulled out before they came.

"So ____ who do you choose?" Zero said.

"Zero" when you said that it made him smile. "Oh come on he was doing the most"

"Kaname you have Yuki so go do it with yuki" you said. "Fine" kaname got up and left with his clothes. "Well ____ do you want to do round two?"