Iceland x reader Special day {Requested}

So you and Iceland (i dont feel like finding his real name) have been dating for 2 years. When he first asked you out he always seemed cool and composed. After a while you saw the warm, passionate side of him.

Iceland threw a party and invited all the nations there. He said it is a special party but you didnt know what he meant by that so you wore a black dress that hugged your curves. We had barbecue, deserts, wine and many other foods and drinks. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselfs at the party and you get a long with everyone there.

"Hey everyone come outsude and get in a circle i got a big surprise!", Iceland yelled. Everyone did so and Iceland dragged you to the center of the circle. "Iceland whats this about?", you asked very curious. "_____ 2 years of being with you i realized how much i love you. So much that i want to be with you forever." He pulled a small velvet box, opening it showing a ring and got down on one knee. You hear the awes and gasps around you and your hands fly up to your face, covering your nose and mouth. You instantly started crying happy tears. "Omg omg"

"_____ will you be my wife?" You nodded your head and Iceland stood up to give you a hug then a passionate kiss. You hear his brothers shout, "Go Onii-chan!!", iceland blushed red. He puts the ring on your finger and you hear all the nations clap and cheer. "This party was for me?"

"All for you babe" he gave you a peck on the lips and the whole night nations congratulated you.

Once everyone left you went upstairs and laid in bed. "Babe you can't be tired already" iceland said while sitting in the bed. "I am this was a wonderful night"

"Who says it has to stop" he cupped your face and passionately kissed you. Your hand went to his deep brown military jacket and you took it off throwing it somewhere in the room. You soon pulled away for air and panted heavily but not to long for you to grab his head and force your tongue in his mouth. Using your free hand you untied his ribbon and unbuttoned his dress shirt and felt your way up his abs and chest.

You couldnt focus to take it off so your hand went to the growing bulge in his pants and rubbed him roughly threw the fabric. He started groaning and flipped your on your stomach to unzip the back of your dress. He ran his hands down the bottom of your dress and pulled it off of you in one swift move leaving you in your bra and panties.

Iceland laid you on your back again and began kissing down your neck. You tilted your head to the right so he could gain better access. "Ah..." was the sound you made when he found your most sensitive spot. He bit on that spot a little hard making blood come out but replaced it with sucking on that same spot. "Ahh" you breathed out. He left a big hickey oh great well at least its a little chilly outside so you could wear a scarf tomorrow.

You roughly rubbed him down there and he got harder and harder. He sat up and took off his shirt that i unbuttoned then he unbuckled his pants and took them off while sighing in relief. He was only left in his boxers and to make it even he unclasps your bra throwing it somewhere around the room. In one hand he massaged and groped your breast and with his mouth he took a bud in his mouth and swirled his tounge around it.

You moaned and he began to suck making more moans come from your mouth. Your moans were music to Icelands ears and it turned him on. Once he was done he went to the other one. Your little soft moans filled the room.

Iceland pulled down your panties which were wet but you didn't realize till he said, "My my i didn't know i could get you wet so fast"

He stuck a finger in you while you blushed. "Agh!" You felt so uncomfortable plus you weren't used to this feeling. He interested another finger and then another. He scissored you and stretched you out. "Ahh Iceland!"

"I think you are ready" he pulled off his boxers and readied him self at your entrance. He sees the worry in your eyes since you never done this before believe or not he hasn't either. "Don't worry ill be gentle" he said and you nodded putting your hands on his back. He slowly slipped himself inside you. Your insides felt like they are being ripped apart. Your nails dig into his back but he didn't seem to mind.

After minutes you gave him a look and he began thrusting. He went slow not wanting to hurt you. "Iceland faster please!", you begged and he followed your command. He went faster and faster each time now hitting your g-spot. "Oh god!!"

Grunts and moans filled the room instantly. "Iceland I am close!"

"i am too nnh!" He decided to go harder and harder. As you came you saw white. Iceland kept thrusting and rode out your sex high. He soon came and cuddled next to you. "This was the best night ever. Thank you Iceland i love you"

"I love you too"

Next day

"Goodmorning babe"

"Goodmorning" you kissed your fiancé and stayed in bed. "Lets go get breakfast" iceland suggested. "I'd love too but i can't feel my legs"

"Oh hehe sorry i may have been a little too rough yesterday"