Itachi x reader Dont let them get to you {Requested}

Still holding off on request just got a few more to do.

This story contains bulling which no one should ever do

"Sasuke let me out of here!!" You yelled not wanting to play 7 minutes in heaven. Sasuke is your bestfriend and you knew his brother but havent talked to him in years. "Ill let you out after 7 minutes or more if it comes to that"

You sighed leaning you back against the wall then sliding down the wall to sit, it was dark and you didn't know who was in the closet with you. "So...whos in here?" You asked calmly and softly.

"Its me." You reconigzed the voice. "Itachi?"

"Mhm"

"Why would someone from the akatsuki be here?"

"We all went out separate ways, i went to patch things up with my brother and i end up here"

"Oh" it went silent and 7 minutes came and Sasuke opens the door. Seeing that we did nothing. You walk out and sakura laughs at you. "Haha i knew Itachi wouldn't do anything with _____ because shes so ugly haha!!"

"____ is ugly! ____ will never get a man!!" Ino yelled. Nobody else laughed but them and you held back tears. "Thats enough stop bullying her" hinata always stood up for you also sasuke did too. "Would you guys shut up and stop" sasuke said after hinata.

"Why sasuke do you defend such a ugly girl. ____ is a useless, defenseless, unworthy, weak, ugly girl who doesn't deserve to live with us strong people" Sakura said. "She holds everyone back and she shouldn't even be here because her ugliness is blinding me"

That was your breaking point when you bursted out crying and running out the party to your house.

Itachi pov

I cant believe someone as sweet and nice as her would be bullied like that. Especially by those two, they are so annoying.

"See what you did!?!" Sasuke yelled at them obviously beyond mad. "What is wrong with you both?! You guys were her friends and you just made her so upset she could be crying to her self and wishing she could die!?!"

'I didn't know she was in so much pain. Im going to see how she is doing and cheer her up if i can'

I left and i hear sasuke call my name but i keep walking going to ____'s house.

Reader pov

You sat in your house crying your eyes out. Your kunai knife is next to you and you look at it considering that alternative. You grab it holding it infront of you. Before you could do anything a hand rests on yours. You look up seeing itachi. Hes not wearing his cloak just his fishnet shirt.

"I-itachi..." your tears start to stop and you grit your teeth. He takes the kunai knife and threw it away from you. "Dont let them get to you ____ what they say isn't true they are just jealous"

"They always call me ugly i feel like i am" you looked down at the floor but itachi uses his fingers to lift your face up. "You are not ugly, your far from it, your very beautiful"

"I am?"

"Yes, you have true beauty inside and out. Don't take into account of what people say about you because its not true. Only think about the nice and kind things that people say. Like i love you?"

"You wha-" he cut you off by placing his lips on yours. Your eyes keep widing by the second. When he pulled away you blinked looking at him. He held out his and you took it leading to your bedroom. He pushed you down onto the bed and took off his shirt revealing his nice chest and abs.