Alucard x reader Your going to be my vampire queen {Requested}

So i am really swamped with requests for this book and other stories im supposed to do so request will be closed till i catch up. SO REQUEST ARE CLOSED AND IF SOMEONE REQUESTS ME FOR SOMETHING I WILL GO CRAZY. ILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN ILL OPEN UP REQUEST AGAIN.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
"Get away from me!!" You yelled as you ran as fast as you could from the blood thirsty beast chasing after you. You ran and tripped over a rock but as soon as you could get up the man pounced, pinning you down, spreading your legs. "No!! Help me!! Anyone!!!" You cried out.

"Look at you a beast not deserving to be called real vampire" You hear a warm deep voice. You look and see the monster people praise, fear, envy, you see the great powerful Alucard. The vampire and the vampire (alucard) go at it. You try getting away when the vampire punches you in the face and wraps his arm around your neck. "Dont take another step closer or the girl is dead" the vampire states.

You start to cry a little not wishing this is how your day is going. Alucard pointed the gun towards you. "Are you a virgin my dear?" The question made you blush. "Umm... yeah" *Bang!!*

You fell to the floor and all you saw was Alucard and his glove glow. "You will walk the path of the draculna" After that it was darkness.
.

.

.

You wake up in a coffin and you open it up to see your in a room with Alucard. "What is your name?" He asked.

"____ ____"

"How does it feel being a vampire?"

"Im a vampire?" You stood up out of the coffin and grab a mirror off a desk and see fang marks on your neck and you open you mouth to see fangs. "I-im a vampire..."

"Yes, your a vampire, my vampire" he pressed you against the wall. "Wait what?"

"Your my draculna, my going to be vampire queen"

"Since when did i agree to this?"

"In your sleep" now that you think about it your dream was about alucard and how handsome he was and that you wanted to be his forever. "Oh damn did i talk in my sleep"

"Not only that but i saw your dream. You want to be with me and i too feel the same when i met you yesterday"

"But alucard h-" he cut you off by sucking on your neck making you moan. "____ take off your shirt"

"Wh-what?"

"Take off your shirt now before i rip it" you nodded and did as he commanded. "Good. Now take off the bra"

"B-but"

"No buts take it off" you sighed and unclasped your bra taking it off but then you cover up with your arms. "Why do you cover yourself from me?"

"Umm *you start blushing red* this is my first time and im nervous"

"Well i will make this your best first time" he started laughing evilly. He fondled with your breast as he starts biting your neck. He grins his hips against your making you go mad.

He pulled down your pants along with your panties and pulls you to the floor with him on top as he spread your legs open. His breath blows softly on your heat then his tounge licks your clit then goes inside you. "Argh! Alucard!"

You arch his back at his skillful tounge work and you came in just seconds. He lapped up your juices and got every but of it. "You taste really good"

You blushed pink when he said that and you hear him unzip his pants. You look and your chin goes down to the floor. "Uh-uhhh Alucard i know that is not going to fit"

"Oh it will, I'll make it" he positioned him self. "____ beg for me"

"Im not going to beg"

"Oh are you sure about that" he started teasing you with his member making you go crazy. "Alucard please!"

"Say the words"

"Nooo"

"Come on use at least 3 words fuck. me. alucard. Come on you can do it" he said seductively. He teased you more but you didnt want to give in. "Please alucard!"

"Say the words and i will"

"Fine. Please fuck me alucard" you sighed.

"Good thats just what i wanted to hear"

"Can you be gentle?"

"Let me think about that....No." he slammed into you making you scream in pain. He keeps thrusting not letting you adjust as you had tears flowing from your face. "It hurts Alucard"

"You'll feel pleasure in a second" he was right, after moments of pain you felt pure pleasure. "Go faster~" you moaned. He nodded his head now starting to pick up the pace and now starting to pound into you at inhuman speeds. "Alucard!~"

"Damn your tight"

You were close to your peak and alucard was taking forever for his. You screamed as you climaxed and alucard came 1 minute later. "I love you alucard"

"Hn love you too" he kissed you and you fell asleep.
.

.

.

Months later.

"So my queen are you in the mood?"

"Yes alucard, my king, i am"