Romano x reader Dont Touch The Curl!

You are best friends with Italy and you guys were at the world of coke. "Hey a my brother is coming along" you didnt even know he had a brother "Oh? Whats his name?"

"Romano, he likes to be called romano mostly but you can call him lovino. Oh here he comes" he points at him and he doesn't look bad at all hes actually pretty cute. "Romano! Meet _____" you blushed a little and shyly said "hello nice to meet you" he looked at you and just said "Tch... whatever"

"Um im trying to be nice"

"And im trying not to give a fuck you bastard." You didnt take this kinda talk lightly and actually being heated and arguing turns you on a little. "Noo big brother you dont want to-"

"You fuckboy dont be calling me a bastard"

"I just fucking did"

"You motherfucking asshole i just was trying to be nice"

"And you bastard bitch i dont really care"

"Ugh i swear im gonna!" "NO! _____ please you said you wouldnt stab people ever again"

You looked at romano evilly with a purple black aura surrounding you. "Oh don't worry i wouldnt even think about stabbing him, not yet away *you mumbled" you said sorta demonicly. Italy is trying to calm you down while you laugh evilly. You kinda had a problem when it came to people talking to you like that it made you turn evil and it turned you on, you had another way of being turned on but we will get to that later. While you are walking around in the taste it room trying the sodas out you see Italy and Romano talking.

"Um Italy what is with her"

"Your not supposed talk to her the way you usually talk to people. Basically dont piss her off it turns on her abilities like the first one is that it can turn her on, second one it makes her turn evil in seconds and it makes her demonic. She has another ablility that deals with her hair thats her e- zone but she hasnt told me where that was."

"Its just like-"

"Yeah it is. Hey ____ we should head back to my place"

"Ok"

"Are you calm"

"Yes" we get into the car and you are in the back seat. You sat in silence trying to be really calm while romano just looked at you. "So ____ do you want to watch a movie at our place?"

"Sure" you get there and sit on the couch. "Omg i forgot we didnt have popcorn ill go get some"

He left you and romano sitting there in silence. You sat there and then you notice his curl and realize how cute it is. "Hey i know what your thinking stay away from my curl"

"What does it do?"

"Nothing"

"Then let me touch it" you go closer to him about to touch the curl but he backed up. "Dont touch the curl" now the black aura surrounded you and you tackled him "No! Dont touch my curl you bastard!!" You touched the curl and gave it a hard tug. He just looked at you and his face is red as spains tomatoes. "Well what does it do" you tugged at it 4 more times and he looks like hes resisting something. You twirled it then gave it a tug one more time and romano pounced on you. You looked at him stunned as he smirked at you. Then his lips crashed onto yours. You were really surprised but kissed back. He pulled away and as you gasped for air he took the opportunity to put his tounge in your mouth. While his tounge explored your mouth he ripped off your cloths only leaving you in a bra and panties. When he went to unclasp your bra he accidentally pulled the back of your hair which so happened to have a curl and nobody knew you were part Italian...so yeah that curl is just like romano and italys curl. You then ripped off his cloths only leaving on his boxers. "That was my favorite shirt you bastard..."

"Ill buy you a new one" you messed with his hand and twirled the curl around your finger. It is making him so crazy its like your teasing him. Then you tugged on thr curl more making him really act. "Oh so you really like to tease" he took off your bra with his teeth and your panties. He sucked on your skin and nibbled on it making you go crazy now then he lowered his self to your womanhood and licked your clit. "Romano~" you moaned then his tounge was inside you pumping in and out moving all over. "Ugn! Romano! Gah!"

After more of that good torture you can feel your stomach tightning "Romano! Im-" and he stopped before you could and that made your evil aura burst out from him not continuing. He took off his boxers and positioned his self. He looked hesitant to continue so you grabbed his curl and gave it a very hard tug and he thrusted in you. You cried in pain but he kissed you and took the tears away. When you adjusted you said go and he pulled out but thrusted in again. Then he faster and stopped pulling out. "Romano!"

"____ your so fucking tight!" After more moments of pleasure you had that feeling again. "Romano im gonna-!"

"I am too!" As you both reached your climax you screamed each others names. "ROMANO!!" "______!!!" He fell on top of you as you both try to catch your breath. "I love you, you bastard" he says. "I love you too, you asshole" you both drifted off to sleep.

Italy and Germany

"WTF DID I JUST WATCH!" they both yell at the same time.