Levi x reader Obey your Corporal

You just turned 20 and you are in the survey corps. You didnt want to join at first but you were conviced by Hanji to be here and you had a little crush on Corporal levi.

"Hey! (Y/n)!" You turn to see Hanji running towards you. "Hello Hanji" you said back with a smile. "Do you want to come help me with something!"

"What is it?" You said suspiciously.

"Well i need you to get me some coffee"

"Get your own damn coffee." You retorted. "Come on (y/n)..."

"No im good" you smiled. "Well can you go take this to the corporal" your heart stopped. The corporal is the worst person you could go to and you have a crush on him making it worst. "Please dont make me"

"I need you to give this too him please" you sighed snatching the papers out of her hand. "Tell me if you die or not!!" Hanji yelled running away.

You walked slowly to his office and eventually got infront of his door. You hesitate to knock but, do lightly. "Tch. Name, Rank and state of business"

"Um (Y/n) (l/n), cadet, i came to give you some paperwork"

"Come in." He sighed in a monotone voice. you open the door and closed it behind you. You walked to his desk looking around the room and you can feel him watching me. "Tch stop looking around you brat" you can tell hes not in a good mood.

You looked towards him and handed him the papers. "Is this from shitty glasses?" He sighed. You guess hes talking about Hanji. "Uhh y-yes corporal"

You start twittling your thumbs in nervousness. He stared you down and you felt like hes trying to stare into your soul. "That brat with the shit glasses is going to give me stress."

You smile not knowing what to say. "Shes going to experiment on a titan. Tch. Who the fuck would help her with that"

"I will c-corporal" you said in a shy tone.

"And your fine with that?"

"Yes." You sigh with a smile

"Stupid brat you'll get fucking killed" you shrug your shoulders smiling. "Why are you so happy?"

"I think about the positive things"

"Brat. Theres nothing positive about almost being killed." You shrug your shoulders and start walking out. He did a very loud ahem and you stop walking and turn around, you didnt want to stay here any longer. "I didnt say you were dismissed" you sigh.

"Your dismissed but come back here at 8:45 in the morning"

"Yes sir" you walked out fast going straight to your room. Hanji bursted into your room and you told her everything. "I wonder why does he want you back"

"I really dont know but i think im going to bed"

"Bye (y/n)" she left and you went to sleep.

.

.

.

.

You eyes slightly open feeling the warm sun on your skin. "Mmm what time is it" you look and its 8:48. "FUCK!!!!" You ran sliding on your clothes doing your hair and makeup and brush your teeth running out the door. Its now 8:51 and you run even faster. "SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!" You ran down the hall cursing.

You enter levi's office panting. "Im here corporal" your hands are on your knees. You look up and hes standing right in front of you.

A dark aura surrounds him making you feel uneasy. "Your late brat." He walked towards you and you backed up intill your back hit the door.

He locks the door and pins you against the wall. "I guess I'll have to punish you" he said kissing down your neck.

"Corporal w-what are you doing" you said as he bit the skin on your neck. You bit your lip nearly drawing blood. "Call me levi" he said before sucking on your neck. You tried holding in your moans but they are starting to escape.

His hands wander up your shirt squeezing your breast making you gasp giving him the chance for his tounge to enter your wet cavern and explore. A red blush cascaded over your cheeks as your tounges swirl around each other. Your leg rubs against his crotch making him growl wanting you.

He picked you up and your legs wrap around his waist as he carried you to the bed not breaking the kiss. You pulled away for air and levi took off his shirt. Your eyes looked down at his built chest with a blush. You run your finger down his abs and he smirks at your action.

"You like that?"

You nod your head then he tugs at your shirt. You take it off throwing it onto the floor leaving your black laced bra on. His hands snaked around your back skillfully unclasping your bra and throwing it to the floor.

Your arms go up to your chest and your face heats up. "Tch. Are you embarrassed of your body?"

Your head turns away from him in embarrassment. He moves your arms away from your breast staring at them at the same time. "After this ill make sure your never embarrassed off your body ever again"

Before you had a chance to protest his lips smashed onto yours. He cupped your breasts squeezing and massaging them letting out a moan into the kiss. Rolling them in his hands and pinching the bud.

His mouth moved to your breasts running his tounge over the abused bud. He nibbles on it and starts sucking making your moans louder. He does the same to the other one making you feel the same pleasure you felt on the first one.

He mouth trails down your stomach to your soaked region. He unbuttons your pants, sliding them off. He got close to your heat and ran his tounge over the clothed area. You gasped with a moan and levi's pants got tighter hearing your pleasing moans.

He pulled your panties right off of you and his soft breath is against your hear. He licks your folds then his tounge enters you. "Ahh levi~" his wet muscle skillfully moves around inside you.

A knot in your stomach tighten and you released. He licked you clean and stuck his fingers into you. You squirmed as he scissored you and stretched you out a little.

You arched your back and he pumped his fingers in and out of you. You released again and he licked his fingers. "You taste good (y/n)"

You see the tint in his pants and you decided to do something about that. You pulled down his pants then his boxers and his member flung out. Your hand glids up his shaft and he moans slightly.

Your hand pumps up and down his length and you bring him into a kiss. Levi moans into the kiss as you do it faster. "(Y/n) i want you now"

You stopped and he positioned him self your entrance, his tub rubbing your entrance. "Ugn s-stop teasing me" he smirked at your words. His hands go to your hips "is this going to hurt?" You ask before he did anything. "Are you a virgin?"

"Um yes"

"It will hurt" before you protested he slams into you making you yelp in pain. Tears fall from your eyes and Levi doesnt move whispering sweet nothings into your ear and kisses you making you forget about the pain.

"You can move" he nodded his head. He pulled out and slammed back in. A wave a pleasure went down your spine as he kept thrusting. "Ugh your so tight, damn virgin."

He began going faster pounding into you at fast speeds. Your hips are staring to bruise at how hard levi was squeezing on to you going so fast. "Levi!" You moaned out when he hit your g-spot. He made sure he kept hitting it.

Your climax was near and you feel levi twitch in you knowing hes about to come too. "Levi im going to-!"

"Fuck! Im going to come to!" As you both came you saw white and felt pure bliss. He thrusted a couple times more riding out your sex high. He pulled out laying next to you pulling you closer and your head rests on his chest. "I love you (y/n)"

"I love you too levi"

"Me and you are going on a date tonight and if you are late again you will have another punishment from behind."