Levi x reader: Porn Star {Requested}

So I think someone had requested this a while back. Even if they didn't I'm still writing this lol.
-------------------------------------------------------------
So you were at the studio getting ready for the big shoot. Your partner was supposed to be here to film with you but he canceled last minute so now they are getting another guy to fill in. "I have to do this with another guy..." you said sighing deeply.

After waiting a while a man finally shows up. You look at him noticing some very distinct features. 'Wow, he is short,' you thought to yourself. He looks at you with his grey dull eyes. You can't help but to blush a little because he is hot. He walks over to the director and asks, "So who am I fucking?"

The director points to you, "____ that girl over there, Levi," he looks at you again, "Tch fine."

You frown and stand, "Let's just get this over with." You walk to the kitchen that is setup already. Levi is informed about what to do and he stands by. You soon hear the words, "Ready. Set. Action!"

You are cleaning and Levi walks in smacking your ass. You jump a look at him giggling, "Hey honey!" You wrap your arms around his neck. He looks a little surprised with your acting abilities. "Hey girl, I got a present for you."

"Oooh what is it?" You say looking deep into his eyes.

Then he says, "It's long and hard and it's in my pants~"

You turn red, "Then come give me this gift~"

He chuckled and kissed you passionately. You kissed back tasting his lips. He pulled away and started sucking on your neck and you moaned softly. He sits you on the counter and takes off your shirt. You quickly take off your bra. He massages your breasts while sucking on one of them. You moaned more, "Oh fuck me~"

He smirked deviously, "Not yet."

He took off your pants and then slowly slide off your panties. He started rubbing your clit and you started panting and moaning softly. He leaned down and inserted his tongue into your core. You moaned out a little louder and you run your fingers through his hair. He manages to stick his tongue in deeper. You couldn't take anymore but before you could cum he pulled away smirking. You pouted and got off of the counter and took off his clothes. He pushed you onto the dining table and he looked at you lustily. You look at him panting and say, "Fuck me."

He smirks licking his lips, "With pleasure."

He sticks his length into you and you moan out pulling him closer. He starts thrusting at a slow and steady paste which eventually gets faster and faster. You started clawing his back and he let out a sexy growl. You were so into this that you forgot to do the dramatic and over the top moans that are in a lot of porn productions.

He started going deeper and his grunts got louder. You moaned out, "Levi I'm about to cum!"

He looked at you, "Wait for me, _____ almost there."

After a few more moments you screamed out, "I can't hold it anymore!"

He panted, "I'm ready go ahead!"

You both cum at the same time, you felt so warm inside and you panted heavily.

"Cut! That's a wrap!"

He pulls out and you slowly got up putting on a robe and going to the dressing room. Unknowingly Levi was following you. You walked in to be pinned to the wall. He locked the door and kissed you deeply. You blushed kissing back. He pulled away bending you over on a table in the room. He started pounding you from the back. You loved this so much, "Oh Levi never stop!!"

He bites your neck and he keeps slamming you from the back. You grip onto the table and you don't know how much more you could take. You came while he kept going. After a couple a minutes he came and pulled out. He panted and said, "_____ be my new partner."

"Okay...I will."

"Be my girlfriend too."

"Okay." You looked at him, "I never want you to stop fucking me."

He smirks, "Is this like a proposal?" He chuckles.

"Maybe it is." You looked at him smiling.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

I still think that my writing his trash jeez.