Inuyasha x reader Puppy love {Requested}

So what was the story with you and Inuyasha. Well you met him going with kagome down the well into the fedual time. You were half of reincarnation of kikyo and kagome was the other. You both are twin sisters but you have diffent qualities from kagome. Your hair was wavy instead of straight and your eyes were prettier that kagome's and your voice more graceful in other peoples opinions.

So one day you, kagome, inuyasha, and shippo went walking looking for jewel shards. "Inuyasha! We should go back to the village we having found anything in forever!" kagome yelled. "We can get a jewel shard soon if we keep walking" inuyasha said annoyed.

"Lets go back now!" Kagome yelled. "Fine" inuyasha said and we go back to the village near the well. On the way kagome and inuyasha get in a big fight and kagome had enough. "Im going home! _____ come join me if you like" she stomps off and we watch her.

We go into the hut and everyone is talking to the old wise lady. "____ can i talk to you in private"

"Um sure" we go take a walk to another hut far away so we can make sure no one could hear. "What did you want to talk about?"

"Why do you never go with kagome when i fight with her and when we fight sometimes?"

"I really have no reason to i mean when you and kagome fight it doesn't involve me so why should i be mad and when we fight i just cant stay mad at you for long."

"Hm you and kagome are different even if you are twins."

"Also it may be because i always want to be by yourside no matter what and i love dogs." You smile petting his hair. "So your saying you love me" he said and you blush really red taking your hand away. "Hehe i love you too" your eyes widen.

"But i thought you loved kagome"

"My love is stronger for you ____" he takes both of your hands interlocking your fingers. "I can't get my mind off of you, everytime i wake up your my only thought. When im fighting i always think about your safety and kagomes but you always come to mind first. Its almost like a dog always wanting it's master"

"Oh inuyasha..." you trailed off looking deep into his honey colored eyes. Inuyasha slowly leaned closer to you. His lips moving closer to yours puckering out a little. You pucker your lips out a little and in just a few seconds lips were on lips.

Inuyasha's hand started to move all over your body slowly untiing your tie bringing it to the floor. His fang bites your bottom lip than licks it asking for entrance which you granted him parting your lips slightly. His tongue slid into your mouth exploring every inch of your moist cavern. You hand went to his hair playing with it letting your fingers run through it.

Inuyasha backed you up the wall gentlely with your back firmly pressed to the wall. Your lungs burned so you pulled away from the kiss looking into Inuyasha's honey colored eyes. "_____."

"Yes?"

"Will you be my mate?" He smiled.

"I'd love to be." You smiled back.

"Also will you...." he trailed off.

"Will i what?"

"Will you mate with me?" He asked in such a cute way. You couldn't resist him hes so cute and you love him. "Yes i would love too"

He smiled at you then started kissing your neck. You turned your head to the side giving him full access. He ran his tounge down your neck making you shiver. His fang bites your sensitive spots marking them claiming you his. "Inuyasha~ you moaned sofly and he smirked hearing you moan his name. He starts sucking on your neck giving you big red spots.

He slowly took off his robe than his shirt revealing his nice toned abs. Then he pushed you gently to the floor and unbuttoned your shirt leaving you in you (f/c) laced bra. He kissed you again but more passionatly and reached around to unclasp your bra. You both had to pull away so he could get the bra off you only to come back to the kiss and inuyasha massage your breast.

His fingers rub so smoothly on them and his tounge slids from your face, to your neck then to your breast, then to one of your harden buds. His tounge swirled around it then he starts sucking on it making you moan louder. "Inuyasha~"

Once he thinks you have had enough he pulled down your skirt then your panties slowly. His head moves down to your womanhood and his warm breathe on your heat. His tounge licks your clit than moves inside you going in and out. "Inuyasha~!" You yelled. His tounge skillfully moved inside you.

A knot in your stomach formed and it got tighter and tighter. You released in his face and he licked it all up. You look to see a tint in his pants hinting he has a bulge. You take off his pants then his boxers and his member flings out. You looked at it in a very shocked face.

He positioned himself at your entrance and your hands go to his shoulders. "Wait so...that is s-supposed to fit inside m-me"

"Don't worry ill make it fit"

"Please try to be gentle"

"Ok i will" he kiss you and pushed in slowly. Your eyes shut and tears fall. He stopped when he pushed all of himself inside you. "It hurts" you cried softly in so much pain you can barely speak. "It will be okay i promise" he kissed you and the pain soon faded. "Y-you can move" you say.

He nods then pulls out and thrusts back in. He thrusted slowly but steady paste. "Oh inuyasha please go faster..." you moaned and he did as you commanded. He went faster and harder soon going at demonic speeds.

"Ah Inuyasha~!" You screamed when he hit your g-spot and your fingernails dug deep into his back. He continuted to slam into that spot. "Ugh _____ why are you so tight!! Damn I'm coming!"

"Me too!" He made sure he went even faster. You both climaxed at the same time feeling his hot sticky love juice inside you. He pulled out laying next to you. "We should get our clothes on and join the others before they get worried." You say and Inuyasha nods his head and you get your clothes on fixing your hair.

"Is my hair okay" you ask. "Your beautiful as always"

"I love you Inuyasha"

"I love you too ____"

"But what about kagome how would she feel"

"We might not want to tell her we just have to sneak out relationship and eventually we will tell everyone" we walked back slowly and held hands and he pinned you against the wall and kissed you before going back inside the hut were everyone else is. When everone is asleep except inuyasha you lay next to him with your back facing towards him. "Can you keep me warm tonight my love?"

"Of course my love" he smiles wrapping his arm around you bringing you closer to him. You both slept so easily and now know about each others love for one another.