Jūshirō Ukitake (teacher) x Student Reader {Requested}

Flowers are just so beautiful. They have many colors and looks and it's hard not to admire. You couldn't help but to pick up a white flower that reminded you of your teacher, Mr. Ukitake. His long white hair and gorgeous eyes, it's hard not to pay attention to him. Well...unless I was day dreaming about him.

*Ding dong Ding Dong*

You rose up instantly and mumbled curse words running to your school. Once you arrived to class you panted horsely saying, "I-I made it..." you hunch over resting your hands on your knees.

Then you see two feet in front of yours and you look up seeing Mr. Ukitake. "Late again _____?" He said crossing his arms.

"I'm so so sorry, I was looking at the-"

"Detention 3 hours."

You gave up sighing and you nod walking to your seat.

~After Class~

You stayed in your desk watching everyone leave the building except for the teacher. He got up and closed the door locking it and then he covered up the windows. You stared being confused to what his intentions were.

He sits on his desk and stares at you. "Oh ______, you are such a bad girl. You need a lesson~"

"Okayyyy, what's the lesson."

He walks towards you teleporting him to his home. You look around, "Why are we here?"

He takes your hands and drags you into a room, first taking off your jacket and then he bounds your wrists to some poles.

"W-What are you doing??"

"Shhh..." he said putting a finger on your lips. "I know you want me~"

You turned pink staring at him. He stares at you licking his lips rubbing you through your skirt. You bite your lip not being use to that feeling, "M-Mr. Ukitake....why?"

"I want you too." He smirks grabbing a dagger and going underneath your shirt ripping it. "N-no! My uniform!"

He cuts through the bra and rips it off letting your breasts fall down naturally. "I'll be back, take off your skirt or I'm ripping it too." He gets up and walks out. You desperately try to take off your skirt but you had no luck without the use of your hands. He comes back with a cup of ice and sets it down grabbing the dagger again and he starts ripping your skirt soon taking it off. He pulled down your underwear and put holes into it.

"How am I going to get home??"

"By walking."

"Naked?!"

"Don't raise your voice young lady." He grabs a chair and pulls it by you sitting in it and bending you over his lap. "Since you want to be bad~"

He starts slapping your ass. You tear up as each stroke gets harder and more painful. After what had felt like 5 minutes he takes you off of him and smacks your ass and squeezes it. You wince, tearing up a little. He sits you down and you sniffle and he grabs his cup of ice and take out one ice cube.

You tilted your head wondering what the ice cube was for. He lays you back a little, "Okay close your eyes."

"But-"

"No back talk young lady, or you will be walking into class tomorrow with no clothes." He said smirking.

You shut your mouth and closed your eyes. Suddenly you gasp loudly, feeling something really cold entering you. He grabs another and begins to rub it on your clit. You bite your lip as the one ice cub inside melts and he shoves another.

"M-Mr. Ukitake..."

"Call me Jūshirō, please." He said while rubbing on your inner thighs.

"Jūshirō...please do it..." you whined.

He smirked and chuckled. "Do what? You have to be specific."

"Fuck me, please..." you said with a red shade, creeping up to your cheeks.

"Say it louder." He said whilst smirking.

"Fuck me!" You yelled.

"Let the neighborhood know what I'm going to do to you!!" He yelled.

"JŪSHIRŌ I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME!!" You screamed.

He got up and blindfolded you. You heard sounds of clothes falling to the ground and moving around. Then everything went silent. It was peaceful and calm.

Then he shoves his length into you. You gasp loudly and whimper a little. He starts moving it in and out. You bite your lip and let little noises sneak out of your mouth. Things progress and it gets rough. You are screaming his name as he pounds into you.

A few moments go by and you reach an orgasm and he pulls out and cums on your stomach. You both sit there panting heavily. You start to doze off and he shakes you gently, you look up at him and he says, "Go to the bathroom, it's healthy to pee after sex."

You nod and you get up and go use the bathroom. You sit there and smile, thinking about how he cares about you. After a bit you come back to lay in bed. He pulls the sheets over you both and he pulls you close. He kisses your head and whispers, "Go to sleep."

You smile and nod and slowly drift off into sleep...

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Hey guys, I'm alive!! I know I suck at uploading now but I'm working on it. I forgot all request so if you have any just let me know. 🖤