Italy x Reader (Fluffy): Ti amo amore

Hello guys, if you have requests please try to make the request on my most recent stories, there is about 80 parts to this book so it's hard and tedious to go back to previous parts to search through comments. Like I said before I may not get to everyone's request but I will try my best.

Enjoy
🇮🇹💕🇮🇹💕🇮🇹💕🇮🇹💕🇮🇹💕🇮🇹💕🇮🇹💕🇮🇹💕🇮🇹

Today is it supposed to snow. The first snow, is the best time of the year. It is known for people to confess their love on the first snow. Your love is Feliciano Vargas. He is everything to you.  You have decided to confess your love to him tonight.

You think about this while you lie in bed. Should you go through with it or should you wait for another time? 'What do I do?'

You bit your lip in frustration and got out of bed putting on warm clothing. Skinny jeans, boots, leather jacket, gloves, beanie and a scarf. A little makeup wouldn't hurt either. Once you finally got ready you walked to his house and knocked on the door.

He opened it giving you a warm smile, "Ciao ____, what are you doing here?"

You looked down at your feet and bit your lip nervously. "Tonight will be the first snow and I wanted to know if you wanted to hangout with me when it happens."

He giggled noticing how cute you look when you are nervous. "Si, I would love too!"

You smiled cutely, "Great, I'll see you later in front of my house."

He nodded, "Alright."

You went around town getting groceries and snacks for tonight and then you went back home. You cleaned your house and after a few hours it started to get dark and the snow began to fall. You ran outside and waited for Feliciano.

You waited and waited but it was getting colder and you didn't know if he would come or not. An hour or two goes by and you tear up walking away.

He ran to your house looking around, "_____! Sorry I'm late, where are you?!"

You hear his voice and run back to him into his arms. He hugs you and pets, "I'm so sorry that I'm late...where you crying?" His eyes widen.

You nodded, "I thought that you wouldn't show up and...this meant so much to me."

He lifts up your head and smiles, "I'm sorry, but I'm here now." He wipes your tears.

"Well, I have something to tell you."

"I do too bella."

"Let's say it at the same time, okay? 3...2...1"

He says, "Ti amo."

You say, "I love you."

You both blink and stare at each other. You start turning red, "Y-You said...what?"

He smiles, "Ti amo amore." He leans in and kisses you deeply. You blush more and kiss back. You never thought you would be kissing the man of your dreams but it's happening, and you can't help but to enjoy every minute of it. Soon you pull away gently and you both stare at each other. You smile and giggle while he smiles at you.

"I've always loved your smile, _____, and that cute laugh of yours."

"I love everything about you Feliciano."

"I love everything about you too."

You hug him tightly not wanting to let him go. He hugged back not wanting to let you go either. You looked up at him asking, "Want to go back in the house? It's very cold out here."

"Si!"

You both went inside and you sat on the couch shaking. He saw how cold you were and he gently took off your boots and started rubbing your feet. You smiled and giggled because it tickled slightly. He continued rubbing and started warming you up, "Thank you Feliciano."

He smiled, "Ill do anything for you bella, because I love you!"