Ichigo Kurosaki x reader Attraction {Requested}

Still holding off on request.

"____! Watch out"

"Uryu shut up!!" Your a substitute soul reaper like ichigo and a quincy and uryu is your brother. Anyway you were taking out or trying to take out a really big hollow. You have a sword that glows blue and your bankai is a spirit bow and you can pull unlimited arrows out of it.

The hollow starts charging at you and you dodge it and slice him a few times but he doesn't go down. "____ use your spirit bow!!"

"Stop telling me what to do!"

"I need too your wreckless!"

"I am not-" you were hit and thrown to the wall for the 3rd time today. "What did i tell you ___" uryu pulled you out the wall and put you on a roof of a building and you started coughing up blood. "___ you need to back down"

"Hell no i wont!" you started charging up in the air where the hollow was. "Banki! Seishin no yumi!!" You shot the hollow and he disappeared. "You did it!" Uryu shouted.

You smiled and you started to see ichigo coming. "Hey ____! Great job"

"Hey ichi-" you felt your eyes close and you started falling. "____!" You hear your name being yelled out but your to busy being fatigued you just passed out.

.

.

.

.

You eyes shot open and you immediately sat up in your bed. You dont live with your brother but you both lived close to each other like a house or two away from each other. You feel all over your body to make sure your alive. You sigh then get up and get you some orange juice, your body is sore but its fine.

Someone rings the doorbell and you notice its 9 pm. You open the door to see the orange haired substitute soul reaper. "Hey ichigo"

"Hey are you feeling better"

"Yeah i was exhausted" you sighed.

"and wreckless"

"Im not wreckless!" You yelled you hate being called that.

"You could have been killed! Why didn't you let Uryu-"

"Because i wanted to do it my self! I hate being called wreckless and i dont need his help! But why are you here? To discuss how wreckless i am" you turned and crossed your arms. You hear the door close so ichigo is in your house.

"I don't get it" your turned facing him. "Get what?"

"I dont get how im so attracted to you"

"Your attracted to me?" He nodded his head and crashed his lips onto yours. His hands go under your shirt and gropes your breast.

He licks your bottom lip asking for entrance and you are happy to grant it parting your lips letting his tounge slip in and explore your moist cavern.

After for what it seemed like a while your lungs started burning so you pulled away to get air. "Your brother isnt here is he?"

"I dont think so"

"Well then lets go to your bedroom" he picks you up and in seconds your on your bed and ichigo is strattling you. He rips off your top then unclasps your bra letting your breast go free.

He licks your buds and sucks on one while massaging the other. "Ichigo~" you moaned out softly. One he got done with one he moved to the other while grinding his hips onto yours. You tug at his shirt and he smirks taking off. You ooh at his sculpted body and run your finger up and down his abs.

"I suppose you like what you see"

"Yeah" you smiled. Ichigo ran his tounge from your breast, down to your stomach and stopped when be got to your waist line. He pulled down your pants slowly with his soft hands and pulls off your panties with his teeth.

He rubs your thighs while spreading them open. You can feel Ichigo's breath on your womanhood making you shiver a little. His tounge presses against your clit then slids inside you. "Ah Ichigo~"

His wet muscle plunges in and out of you. "Oh ichigo im about to ahh~" you could really get out what you wanted to say since you were feeling pleasure. You released and ichigo licked up all of your love juice.

"You taste nice ____" he said while taking off his pants then his boxers letting his member free. He positioned himself and your hands go to his back. "You ready?"

"Y-yeah"

"Ill be gentle" he pushed his length inside you and your eyes close digging your nails into his back. Once he pushed all of himself in you he stopped waiting for you adjust. You were so tense from the pain then ichigo kissed you making you relax.

"Move" Ichigo nodded his head as he pulled out and thrusted back in. "Ahh mmgh" was all you can say at the moment still feeling pain.

When you start feeling pleasure you start moaning. "Oh Ichigo faster~" he smiled and went faster and harder. Now he started going at an extremely fast speed lifting your leg over his shoulder so he could go deeper "Ichigo~"

"Nrgh...____ your so tight" he hit a spot making you arch your back and threw your head back in pleasure. "Ahh ichigo that spot"

Ichigo made sure he hit that spot continuously hard and fast. You had a knot in your stomach forming tighter and tighter. "Ichigo im about to cum!"

"Me too!" After more thrust you screamed "Ichigo!!!", when you came. Ichigo soon cam shortly after you screaming "_____!!"

He collapsed on top of you panting. He puts his arm under your back and kisses you. "I love you ____"

"I love you too ichigo"

We kissed again then we heard a familiar voice say "im going to go wash my eyes with bleach and burn them in the fire place."

"Me too" i realized it was my brother, Uryu, and Chad. They closed the door and me and ichigo's face turned red. "Anyway you up for somemore fun?" Ichigo asked.

"Of course!"