Eren x reader Please don't go {Requested}

You and Eren have been going out for about a few years. You always comforted him and supported him with everything he did, even when he said he was joining the survey corps you joined him. You were in your room and you hear a knock at the door. You open the door to see Eren and he looked panicked. "Hey Eren whats wrong?" You pulled him in your room and locked your door.

"Eren whats up why are you so-" you stopped your sentence when he embraced you tightly with tears going down his face. You admired that he wasn't so afraid to cry in front of people especially you "I-i thought i lost you..." he trailed off holding on tighter. "Eren im right here. Its alright you had a bad dream" you reassured putting your finger through his hair.

"No it was a nightmare" he looked into your (e/c) orbs. "Do you want to tell me about it?" He shook his head and put his hands on your shoulders. "Please don't go on the next mission tomorrow" he said shaking. "What why i was looking forward to it?", you asked conserned. "Please just don't my dreams lately have been starting to come true and i love you too much to have you...*he gulps and you now realized his dream* please just don't"

"Eren..."

"Do i have to convince you not to go" his tears stopped and he looks at you serious. "Uh yess you have to convince me really good" he took a second to think then he smirked at you devilishly. He pinned you against the wall, it stunned you and you gasped and he stuck his tounge in your mouth and moved it around your cavern. You moaned into the kiss and you both are getting turned on.

He broke the kiss as we both gasped for air, he took off his shirt and ripped off my clothes leaving me in my under garments. "Hey you ripped my uniform"

"You have time to repair it while your not going on the mission" before you got a chance to protest he shoved his tounge back into your mouth. He pulled away for air again and kissed down your neck. He found your sweet spot and nibbled at it making you moan. Now he began sucking on your neck and you moaned uncontrollably. He reached behind you to unclasp your bra, after he did so it fell to the floor and he groped your breast, massaging it sending more pleasure to you.

"Eren...~" you moaned out. Eren smirked and threw you over his shoulder then threw you onto the bed. He pulled down his pants leaving his boxers on and pounced on you. He kept massaging and fondling with your breast then he took one and swirled his tounge around your nip. "Oh Eren~" your body had shivers going down your spine.

He stopped pleasuring you then pulled down your underwear with his teeth. He spread your legs and his breath was on your heat. "Eren what are you- Ahh!~" you said as he started eating you out. "Ahh! Mmm ahhhhaaahaaa~" was all you could managed to get out. You can feel your stomach tighten and you can't take it anymore. "Eren! Im gonna! Argh!" You say as you released onto his face. He licked it off and said "____ you taste good" you start to blush.

All of a sudden eren sticks two fingers into you and whimper and squirm. Eren smirked at you the whole time. When he stopped plunging his fingers into you he took off his boxers and your chin opened wide and you gasped. "What" he chuckled. "Your....huge" you said. "I know" he smirked. "Is that even going to fit in- ahh mfph!!" He cut you off by thrusting into you without warning and shoving his tounge into your mouth to muffle your scream.

Tears fall from your face but Eren kisses the tears away. The pain faded away a little and you bucked your hips letting him know your ready. He pulled out and thrusted back in and kept thrusting from there. "Eren please go faster~!" You begged and he did what you asked. "____ your tight" The room is filled with moans and you almost to your climax. Eren hit this one spot and it made you scream. He hit the spot with full speed and very hard. After more moans and thrusts you reached your climax yelling to the top of your lungs. He came right after you filling you with his seed. He collapsed right next to you holding you tight like earlier. "Did i convince you enough?", he asked. You nod you head and kiss him passionately. "I love you Eren"

"I love you too ____" you fell asleep.

Levi

Me and all the trainees and almost everyone in the survey corps were looking at the monitor in my office that i cant turn off. _____'s room is the only room that has a camera in there and we saw everything. Everyones mouths hung wide open when they finished. "Woah so ____ and eren are together?!" Jean asked. "I would suppose so" i said. Mikasa walked out the room and all of us still was stunned. "Well now we know ____ isnt going on that misson tomorrow" is said. "Corrpal you might want to take the camera out her room before they find out"

"Yeah i will."

Eren

I looked around the room to see a camera pointing at us. "THERES A CAMERA IN HERE!?!?"