Chapter 6

ARIZONA'S POV

"Let's go inside," I said, watching Ella bite her lip, and she got out, pacing over to me as I held her hand. We walked up the few flights of stairs, and I unlocked the door, as she danced in, and I was laughing as I locked the door behind me, putting my bag on the counter. "Here's a water, tipsy," I said, tossing her water. She caught it, shaking her hips, and drinking the water. I walked up to her, as I rested my forehead to hers. I took her leather jacket off, and placed my hands on her hips, and shook my hips with her, as she was laughing with me.

"You got some moves," she said.

"Of course, I do," I said, smiling at her. I turned on my speaker to Waka, Waka, so we could finish our dance that got interrupted. She started shaking her booty, and I wrapped my arm around her waist, as she leaned her head to my shoulder. Ella slipped her hands up my shirt, taking it off, and I smiled, as I leaned in, starting to kiss her. She started getting a little aggressive with the kisses, as it turned me on more. I felt her undo my bra, and smiled, as I reached my hands up her shirt, unclasping her bra.

"You're hot," she whispered, pushing me into the wall, kissing down my neck. I slipped out a moan, and couldn't stop smiling, as I put my hand on the back of her neck, pulling her in for more kisses. I felt her hands run up and down my body, as my arms found their way around her waist. I slipped her shirt off, as my hands got tangled into her beautiful dark brown hair. I started pushing her back as she had her hands on my hips. I pushed her into the bedroom, and she turned us around as she pushed me onto the bed. I wasn't used to dominance, and it was hot.

"Ella," I moaned. She straddled my hips, as she leaned down, kissing me more passionately. I flipped her over, and I started sliding off her leggings as she lifted her hips helping me slide them off. I pulled her legs to the end of the bed, as she sat up, looking at me.

"That was hot," she whispered. I smiled, as I started kissing down her legs, as I reached her vagina. Ella reached her hand down starting to play with herself, as I squinted at her, moving her hand away.

"Did I say you could do that?" I smirked, as I started kissing her inner thighs, and listening to her moans as I put her legs over my shoulder. I watched her head lean back, and her back arching, as I slid my fingers into her.

"Arizon....oh my god.." she said. I smiled as I could tell she was close and kept going as she screamed my name.

"Well don't wake the neighbors," I said, climbing the bed laying beside her. I kissed her cheek., as she was trying to catch her breath.

"That was amazing," she said, turning into my arms. I kissed her nose, as she smiled, placing a kiss on my lips. "Goodnight beautiful," I said.

"Ella..." I began to say, as she cut me off, kissing my lips.

"Call me El," she said, looking at me.

"El, I... Will..." I stumbled with my words, as I felt weak around her. I've never felt this way about another woman.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend," she said, as she pulled my body right up against hers.

"What are you doing to me?" I asked, seeing her lips turn into a smile.

"I'm just in love with you," she said. I was astounded hearing those words come out of her mouth.

"In love with me?" I repeated. "I love you too," I smiled, putting my hand on her cheek, leaning down, kissing her. I felt her hands run through my hair, and smiled, pulling apart, resting my head on her shoulder.

"I've had a crush on you for so long, and now that I have you, I don't want to let go," she whispered.

"El, you're so adorable. I can't believe I'm dating you," I said, as she moved her head to my chest. I smiled, wrapping my arms around her, and I kissed her head, as we tangled our legs together, falling asleep. 

Author's Note: Kept it short because of the juicy scene. Hope you enjoyed it.