Chapter 42

ELLA'S POV

Few months went by as Arizona was starting to finally feel back to herself. I was finally a resident and was helping train some of the new interns in. I felt a hand on my waist, looking to see Arizona.

"Hi honey, how's your day?" She asked.

"It could be better, these interns aren't the best, was I this bad?" I asked.

"No, you were actually one of the best we've had. I think that comes from your parents though, they were both good. It will get better, they have the best teacher anyways," she said, kissing my cheek. I smiled as she walked the opposite way as I was showing the interns around.

Lunchtime came as I headed down to the cafeteria and saw Arizona sitting alone. I got my lunch, sitting next to her, and smiled as she looked up.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"I've been back-to-back surgeries, how have the interns been?" She asked.

"Well, I'm starting to see more potential from them, but I'm nervous with them having their first long shift," I stated. She nodded in agreement as she took a bite of her salad.

"I was nervous leaving you on your first long shift because of the surgery we had, do you remember that?" She asked.

"Yeah, the girl we saved from that infection?" I asked. She nodded, smiling at me, as I placed my hand on her thigh. "Are we doing more wedding planning tonight?" I asked.

"I think so, April has been bugging me about it," she said. I laughed as I took another bite of my sandwich and looked at her. "What are you looking at? Do I have something on my face?" She asked. I bit my lip, shaking my head. "Oh, I see," she said, squinting her eyes at me. I grabbed my tray, cleaning it off, and went into an on-call room, with her running after me. I shut the door behind her, turning the lock, as she pushed me into the wall, kissing me.

"Arizona..." I let out a moan as she took my top off.

"Already? Hmm?" She asked. I blushed as I pushed her towards the bed, straddling her hips.

"Aria was questioning me how good you are in bed, and I just couldn't stop thinking about it," I said, sliding my pants off. I ripped her shirt off, as I started kissing down her chest, and positioning my knee in between her legs, as she watched me. I started kissing above her waist, as I then moved back up, kissing her.

"El...I can't..." I slid my hand down her pants, feeling her wet folds, and started kissing down her neck as she moaned into my ear. I slid my two fingers into her, slowly as she pulled my hair.

"I want to hear you moan," I said, starting to slide her pants off. She moved her hips as I slid her pants completely off as her shoes fell off the bed startling the both of us. We laughed as I slowly started kissing lower and lower as she wouldn't stop saying my name.

"El...Oh my gosh...Ella!" She yelled. I smiled as I was dragging my tongue through her clit, and I felt her legs shaking as I held them. I inserted my fingers again starting to go faster as her walls were starting to close in on my fingers. I felt her release onto them as I kept going as she was beginning to scream, and I started kissing her as she moaned into my mouth.

"We can't be too loud," I giggled. She flipped me over and started kissing me as she put her knee in between my legs, and I moaned as she kissed down my neck.

"Now what was it that you said you liked?" She asked, kissing down my chest.

"Mm...You know what I like," I said, grabbing her hair.

"Oh, I need to know honey," she said, biting at my neck.

"The...the..." she moved her hand down my pants as I couldn't take the teasing. "That tongue flick," I stuttered.

"Oh, like this?" She asked, ripping my pants off as she started kissing up my thigh to my center.

"Ari...Ari...Oh my gosh," I moaned. I felt her fingers inserted as I started riding on her fingers. My legs started shaking as she held onto my thighs as she kept flicking her tongue. I started screaming her name as she came back up kissing me.

"Shh..." she said, kissing back down my body. I had my hand on her head as she positioned her leg to undermine, and we started riding each other's as we both were moaning. I pulled her back up and kissed her, as I heard a pager.

"Crap," I said.

ARIZONA'S POV

I loved hearing Ella scream my name, it always turned me on more. I heard one of the pagers realizing it was mine, as we quickly got dressed. I fixed a few of her hairpieces as she brushed her finger through mine.

"See you in the lobby?" I asked.

"See you in the lobby," she said kissing me, as I took my pager, heading off to the ER.

I was off and heading to the lobby as I saw Jo, and waved at her. She darted in my direction as I stopped so she could catch up with me.

"Are you meeting El here?" She asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"She just got pulled into emergency surgery, I just wanted to let you know. Alex is in there with her," Jo said.

"Thank you for letting me know," I said. She nodded, as I sat down, and saw April.

"Are we meeting at your house?" April asked.

"Yes, I'm just waiting for Ella to get done with surgery. What are we all going over tonight?" I asked.