Chapter 19

ELLA'S POV

"How are you feeling?" Arizona asked, walking back in shutting the door.

"I'm okay, just a little sore. As I said, tonight was too perfect," I explained. Arizona smiled at me, climbing into bed, snuggling up to me. I had already taken the robe off, and I just pulled the blanket up higher, and then took Arizona's robe off. I smiled at her, kissing her lips. "I love you, and I can't believe I get to call you my fiancé. April won't tell anyone?" I asked.

"She won't. I know we want to tell our parents," she said.

"Did I hear you say, we have a guest room?" I asked, running my fingers through her hair.

"About that...Do you want to move in with me?" She asked, looking up at me.

"I would absolutely love to," I said, kissing her nose. I smiled, as she crashed our lips together. She snuggled into me, as her right leg was across my body, and her head rested on my chest.

"Is this okay?" She asked.

"It's perfect," I said, leaning my head to hers.

A few days went by as Arizona and I haven't told anyone yet. I wanted her to finish her case before we told everyone. I was resting as I tried to sleep most of the day, and then get up, crutching around, so my body was at least moving. I was hoping to have dinner ready for Arizona tonight, but I was so exhausted and slept most of the day. I didn't sleep well last night but didn't have the heart to wake Arizona. I heard her get home, but turned my face, facing the wall, as the blanket was pulled up, with my messy bun, falling out.

ARIZONA'S POV

I got home and heard the television going, I wasn't sure if El was sleeping or not, I could tell she was exhausted when I left this morning.

"El?" I asked, setting my bag down, I walked into our room as I saw her fast asleep. She was adorable, and so peaceful when sleeping. I smiled, starting the shower, and then cleaned up around the apartment a bit, before ordering dinner. I climbed into bed, as I kissed her cheek a few times. "Hi my love," I whispered. She stretched, and rubbed her eyes, as she turned her head, looking at me.

"You're home?" She asked.

"I'm home," I said, kissing her lips. She smiled at me and wrapped her arms around me, as I rested my head on her shoulder. "What did you do today?" I asked.

"I honestly slept most of the day. I didn't sleep well last night," she said.

"I could tell something was off this morning, you're always a morning person," I said.

"I did get up and crutch around to move my body, I was just too exhausted to do anything else," she said.

"That's okay, you need your rest, I'm happy you got to rest today. Plus, tomorrow I have off, we can do something?" I asked.

"Like what?" She asked, caressing my cheek.

"Telling our parents?" I suggested.

"I think that sounds perfect," she said, pulling me in for kisses. "I love you," she said, as she deepened our kisses.

"I love you too," I said, kissing her cheek, and then rested my head on her shoulder. "I ordered dinner for us, I thought we could also go grocery shopping tomorrow. You looked too comfortable to actually go out, so I just wanted to snuggle," I said.

"Snuggling is always best," she said, kissing my head. I smiled, as she lifted the comforter, and I saw that she was fully unclothed, other than her panties, and I smiled at her.

"You're adorable,' I said, kissing her cheek.

"Snuggling is best this way," she said, taking my shirt off.

"Ella, I need that for when the food gets here," I giggled, as I started tickling her.

"Okay, okay, I get it," she said, pulling me into her more. "I just wanted snuggles," she pouted. I shook my head, placing my hands on her cheeks, kissing her.