Chapter 34

ARIZONA'S POV

"I love you El, get on my back," I said. I heard her giggling, and I smiled, as she hopped on my back, and I held tightly onto her legs, as she wrapped one arm around my neck, and held her crutches with the other.

"You're so hot," she whispered into my ear.

"El," I said, as we got onto the elevator. She kissed my cheek, and nibbled my ear, as I tried to just focus on the elevator. I faked on dropping her as she screamed, grabbing onto me.

"Arizona!" She laughed.

"Don't tease me," I said. We laughed as we got to the door, and I set her down, and I kissed her before unlocking the door. She crutched to the bathroom and started stripping as I grabbed her outfit. "Leggings, right?" She nodded, as she reapplied deodorant, and looked at the bandage that Meredith had put on her arm. I lifted her chin, looking at her, and I kissed her cheek, as she hugged me.

"I'm changing my top," she said, hopping to the closet. I followed her, as I stripped, and put on leggings myself, and I put on my favorite tight red top with my black leggings. I watched her grab her pink tight crop top. It was a halter top, that fit her in all the right places. I smiled as she put it on, and then grabbed her black cardigan to go over it.

"You look hot," I said.

"Thank you. I know I was going to match you...I just don't want everyone to see my arms tonight," she said, finding her right black slip-on vans.

"I understand honey, you look amazing," I said, brushing through her long hair. She fell into my arms, losing balance, as she was laughing. I kissed her head and brought her to the bed, and I brought her shoe out, slipping it on her foot, as I finished brushing her hair out. I sat next to her, and wrapped my arms around her, resting my chin on her shoulder. "Ready to go?" I asked. She looked at me, and nodded, as I smiled, pulling her in for a kiss.

ELLA'S POV

"Let's go," I said getting up. Arizona picked me up and threw me over her shoulder as I laughed. "I mean this works too...but this just turns me on," I said, slapping her butt. Arizona screamed high-pitched as I couldn't stop laughing. She put me down, and I tried to stop laughing, but couldn't. She wrapped her arms around me, kissing my cheek, as I laughed.

"It wasn't that funny," she said.

"Oh, it was funny," I said. She pouted, as I turned around and shook my butt, as she hit my butt, and I jumped as I hopped on my right foot. I turned around, and saw her laughing, and smiled. I put my hand on her cheek, and pulled her in for a kiss, as I slipped my tongue into her mouth. I didn't want to stop, as I felt her hands on my hips, tightening her grasp onto me. I pulled apart, biting her lip, and smiled, as she grabbed our bags, and I grabbed my crutches following her to the elevator. I knew we'd finish later.

--

We parked on the street at Meredith's, and I smiled, looking to see other people here already. I felt bad for not helping, but I knew everyone also had to get ready with the run-in we had. I saw Tyler's car, and smiled, as I opened my door, and Arizona was already there, helping me out.

"Ella!" Tyler yelled, running over to me. I smiled and jumped into her arms as he held onto me. "I'm so happy you're okay," he cried.

"Tyler you're going to make me cry," I said. Arizona smiled and snapped a photo of us, and I looked as I got down, leaning on the car.

"Get on my back girl, you're notcrutching," he said. I looked over at Arizona and she nodded, as I kissed her,and put my bag on, as he jumped up, grabbing onto my legs

"Tyler, I swear if you drop my fiancé," Arizona threatened. I smiled back at her, as the wind was blowing my hair. She followed behind us with the crutches as Meredith opened the door.

"I thought I heard someone here," she said. I smiled and waved as Tyler twirled us around.

"Tyler," I said. He put me down, as I grabbed my crutches and looked at Arizona. "Give me a second," I laughed. Tyler giggled, walking inside, as Arizona moved me to the side as more people walked up.

"Congratulations you two," Richard said, hugging us.

"Thank you, Richard," I said. He smiled, walking inside, and I followed, crutching inside. "Oh, it looks beautiful," I said.

"Your decorations helped," she said. I smiled and wrapped my arms around Meredith as she held tightly onto me.

"Callie isn't coming, is she?" I asked.

"I hope not...especially after today," she said. I nodded, and let go, as I saw my name on something.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Wait for you dad," Meredith said. I shook my head, and nodded, as I crutched into the kitchen to see April, Aria, my mom, Maggie, and dad.

"There she is," April yelled. I smiled, and hugged all of them, as my dad picked me up in his arms, bringing me back out to the living room.