Chapter 53

ELLA'S POV

"Ella, Arizona I want to say congratulations again. I will talk to you tomorrow," her parents said. I smiled as I hugged them both and then turned back into Arizona's arms.

"Baby, what's wrong?" She whispered into my ear, tightening her arms around me. Meredith walked over, telling Arizona, as I felt her arms tighten around me even more. "Are you okay?" She asked, kissing my head.

"Mhmm..." I said.

"El," she said. I looked up and shook my head as I kissed her, then rested my head on her shoulder. I felt a hand on my back as it was my mom's, and I lifted my head looking at her.

"Ella we're going to get going, okay? I will talk to you tomorrow," she said. I nodded, as I wrapped my arms around her tightly. I took my mom's and dad's hand away from the group as I hugged them tightly.

"What's wrong El?" Dad asked.

"I found out who the guy was," I sighed.

"The guy? What guy?" He asked. I looked up at them, squeezing their hands tightly, and I took a deep breath before telling them.

"The guy at the bar who slapped my ass, and then tried to kidnap me at the hospital. Yeah, he's Aria's uncle. She decided tonight was a good night to tell me...I asked her to leave, and Meredith and Tyler made sure she did. She also was still trying to hide the fact that they are dating...Tyler told me a month after they started, but Aria still hasn't told me...I just can't...I can't have someone like her in my life," I said, looking up at them. Dad nodded, wrapping his arms around me, kissing my cheek. Mom joined in on the hug as the photographer took a few last shots of us hugging together.

"I can't believe that it was Aria's uncle, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Mom asked.

"I feel better knowing she's gone, but also the fact that I have all of you here. I know I'm past it, but I'm just mad that she's had many chances to tell me, that she's been to my homes, and I just am terrified that he's going to show up again," I said.

"He won't show up again, trust me," dad said. I nodded as I kissed their cheeks, and I lifted my head up as mom wrapped her arms around me again.

"You're such a strong girl. I know how traumatic this was for you...but tonight is your night with your wife, make it worthwhile," she said, kissing my head. I smiled as she walked me back over to Arizona, and they hugged her as they waved and left. Meredith and April took our hands as they brought us back to the bridal suites, grabbed everything, and then brought us to the limos that brought us to the hotel.

"Your bags are packed, and we will see you tomorrow," Meredith said, as the limo stopped at the hotel.

"Bags packed for what?" Arizona asked.

"For the hotel. You leave for your honeymoon tomorrow night, so I will pick you up from the hotel at 12pm, okay?" Meredith said. I nodded as I hugged all of them, kissing their cheeks. I got out of the limo, grabbing Arizona's hands as we walked inside, and they brought us to the honeymoon suite.

"Here you two are, have a wonderful evening," they said. I smiled as I followed Arizona in and locked the door behind us. We walked over to the bed as there were robes and wine waiting for us. I smiled as I walked up behind Arizona and started unbuttoning her dress.