Chapter 47

ARIZONA'S POV

I woke up early and heard April awake. I saw the clock and it read 8:30 am. I groaned, turning back over, and then realized that it was my wedding day. I reached for my phone and saw Ella's text and smiled.

          Good morning to you baby, I can't wait to see you today. I can't believe that I get to call you my wife today. I love you, see you soon. xxx

"Arizona, are you awake?" April asked, walking in. I quickly pulled the sheets up on me and shook my head as I fell back into the bed.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were going to be naked," she laughed.

"You're fine, I'll get dressed," I said. She closed the door starting the coffee pot as I got up and put on some leggings and a button-up shirt. I brushed my teeth and washed my face and walked to the kitchen smelling fresh coffee.

"So, your mom is doing your hair and makeup, or who is?" April asked.

"I thought you were doing my hair?" I asked April, taking a sip of coffee.

"Yes, sorry I just...I remember, I just saw the picture of the bridesmaid's hair and how Meredith did her hair," she smiled.

"Oh, can I see?" I asked. April nodded, showing her Meredith's hair, and smiled. "That's beautiful," I said. She nodded, as she finished her cup of coffee and then plugged in her curling iron.

"You just wanted your hair down, right?" I nodded, as I finished my cup, and then grabbed an orange. I sat on the stool as I ate the orange, and she curled my hair. "Your hair is so beautiful Arizona, is this natural?" She asked.

"I mean I haven't gotten highlights in months, so yes," I said. She smiled as she finished my hair and I washed my hands. She hair sprayed my hair and I handed her the headpiece I wanted to be pinned.

"This is so beautiful," April said.

"Thank you, Ella picked it out," I smiled. April pinned it to my hair and then showed me a mirror and I smiled. "I love it, thank you April," I said. She smiled and snapped some photos of me. I grabbed my makeup bag and started on my full face of makeup. I wasn't a huge fan of others doing my makeup, so I decided to do my own. I finished my eyeshadow as April started snapping photos.

"Can I do your eyeliner?" She asked. I looked at her, squinting my eyes, and then nodded, as she laughed at me.

"Fine, you can do it," I laughed. She clapped her hands, jumping up and down, and then grabbed her marker eyeliner pen, and I looked at her. "Please don't stab me in the eye with that," I begged.

"I won't, I know how thin you like your eyeliner, and this has a felt tip, so I wanted to make a thin line for you," she explained. I nodded as I tilted my head, and she drew the line on one side, and then went to the other. She moved my head a bit and I felt her doing a little wing as I tried not to giggle. "Okay, it's done, open your eyes," she said. I opened my eyes and looked in the mirror, smiling.

"I love it," I said. She smiled and then helped glue my lashes on, as she coated them with waterproof mascara. "Lips? What color should I do?" I asked.

"I wouldn't go too dark. What about this color? It's in between, and that would look natural," she said. I nodded, and put my matte lip gloss on, and then spritzed my face so my makeup wouldn't come off throughout the day.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"You're going to be so beautiful," April cried.

"April don't make me cry, please," I said. She wiped her tears, and then finished her makeup as she got a text from the limo driver.

"Arizona, ready? Limo is here," she said. I nodded, grabbing my bag, and then she grabbed the dress as we headed down to the limo. We got in and had a glass of champagne heading to the venue.

"How will I know that Ella won't see me when we get there?" I questioned.

"Because I'm talking with Meredith," she said. I nodded as we pulled up to the venue, and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I got out and followed April into my changing room and she got changed right away. I smiled and snapped a few photos of her as she then helped button up my dress. I had a strapless dress that was tight around the chest, and then flared out into a ballgown type dress. I was so excited for Ella to see this dress. I picked one that I could twirl around in more, and that had a lace pattern down the side.

"Let's set up my camera," she said. I laughed and nodded as we snapped some photos together, as the photographer walked in.

"Hi girls, I'm here to snap some quick photos, and then April you're wanted over on her side," he said. We nodded as we got some photos together, and then April left me to go get photos with them, as I stared in the mirror. I heard the door and saw my mom as another photographer entered snapping photos.

"Honey, look at you. Your beautiful," she said. I smiled and hugged her as we got a few photos together.

"Arizona, hide in the dressing room for a minute while I get the girls ready to react to your dress," April said.

"Got it," I said, pulling my mom's hand with me. We waited in the dressing room as I peeked and saw all the girls. "They're so beautiful," I said. My mom wrapped her arms around me as I put my hands on hers.

"Okay Arizona come out," April said. I walked out and smiled as I tried not to tear up, I was getting so excited to see Ella. The girls turned around as they all teared up.

"Arizona, you're so beautiful," Amelia said. I smiled, twirling around as the photographer was taking pictures, and the girls ran up, hugging me.

Minutes went by as I was finally about to show my dad my dress. The photographer was ready as I was in the dressing room waiting for April to tell me to come out.

"Arizona, your dad is turned around," April said. I smiled to myself as I walked out of the dressing room and walked up to my dad, tapping his shoulder. He turned around, and his hand flew to his mouth and then immediately wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You are beautiful," he said. I smiled and kissed his cheek, and then twirled around as he smiled.