Chapter 43

ARIZONA'S POV

"Bridesmaid dresses, and then we're going to talk about songs, and get the final invitations written out to be sent out tomorrow," she said. I nodded as I went on my phone looking at ideas.

A few months later

ELLA'S POV

"Arizona, I can't believe that we're getting married tomorrow," I said.

"I know, and I hate that we're spending tonight apart," she pouted.

"I know, I don't like it either, but I can't wait to see you in your dress tomorrow," I said, kissing her cheek.

"I'm staying here, and you're going to your parents, right?" She asked.

"I'm staying at Meredith's actually. I want my dad to be surprised to see me tomorrow," I said. Arizona smiled as she pulled me in close for a hug. I placed my hand on her cheek, placing a kiss on her lips. We pulled apart hearing the door open to see April, giggling as we kissed again.

"Ella, you have to leave. You'll see her tomorrow, shoo," April said. I laughed and hugged April as I left and headed to my car. I drove to Meredith's getting out as I headed inside to see Amelia and Meredith sitting at the table.

"Hi ladies," I said.

"Ahh, Ella! We're so excited for you tomorrow," Amelia said. I nodded in agreement as I saw my dress hanging in the kitchen.

"I can't believe I'm wearing that tomorrow," I said. Meredith smiled wrapping her arm around my waist.

"I'm so happy for you. What do you want to do?" She asked.

"I have no idea, I've never done this before," I laughed. Meredith laughed along as Amelia made some popcorn.

"I say a movie night," Amelia suggested.

"I'm down for that," I said. We all sat on the couch, grabbing blankets, as we cuddled and watched The Wedding Planner, and fell asleep.