Chapter 51

ARIZONA'S POV

"What's up April?" I asked while holding onto Ella's arm.

"We're starting the dances, come on you two," April said, pulling our hands inside. I smiled at Ella as we walked after April into the reception area.

"Here are the two lovely brides," the DJ said. Everyone cheered as Ella twirled me around on the dance floor. "Please welcome the Robbins to the dance floor for their first dance. I pulled her hand out to the dance floor, and I rested my right hand on her waist, as my left hand intertwined our fingers. We started dancing around with each other as I heard a different voice with the music.

"Baby, is this the right song?" I asked.

"Yes," she smiled. I looked at her and listened as I noticed that she was singing.

"Oh my gosh, you recorded this?" I asked. She nodded as she bit her lip, and I moved my hand to her cheek, kissing her softly on the lips.

"I love you," she said, smiling at me. I twirled her around as I brought her back into my arms, dipping her, and then propped her back up as we started twirling each other around, and then rested our heads together. She had her arms wrapped around my waist as my arms were wrapped around her neck.

The father and daughter dances were next as the dads surprised us with choosing the same song. We were going to have separate father and daughter dances but then they chose the same song so they wanted to do them together. I danced around with my dad as he twirled me around and we laughed about old times. I saw Arizona and her dad dancing together and smiled as we were all just taking in these moments with each other.

"I love you, Ella, I'm so happy to be here with you today," Alex said.

"I love you, dad, thank you for bringing me up into the woman I am today," El said, kissing his cheek.

"Anything for my Ella," he said. I turned around and saw El kissing her dad's cheek as our song ended. The DJ then had the whole bridal party join on the dance floor as he played "Love on Top" by Beyonce. One of our favorite songs to dance to. We all started singing and dancing with each other as we started pulling more people onto the dance floor until everyone was dancing with us. Ella and I were shaking our butts dancing as everyone was joining in on the dancing. I laughed as Ella was dancing on me and we were laughing as everyone started a train of dancing and we walked around dancing as she started shaking her butt on me again. I had my hands on her hips and kissed her cheek as we were dancing. April and Meredith joined as they were singing aloud with us.

"Oh my gosh, I love this song!" April yelled. "Young money!" She yelled. I laughed as I started dancing around with her as Maya and Vic from the fire station joined us on the dance floor. We all started shimmying as the guys were lined up across from us ladies as we were shimmying around in a circle. We were shaking our bodies to the bass as the photographers were snapping photos of us.

"Baby do you want to get out of here soon?" Ella whispered.

"It's only 9:30," I said, out of breath. She nodded as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I just want to do things to you..." she said, kissing my neck.

"I see..." I said, pulling her in for a kiss. "Let me ask April when the DJ is done," I said. Ella nodded as she joined Meredith and Amelia dancing on the floor. I laughed watching them as I pulled April aside.

"What's up?" She asked.

"When is the DJ done?" I asked.

"Umm, he said he's turning the music off by 10, why?" She asked.

"Oh...umm no reason," I smirked.

"Arizona, really?" April laughed.

"Ella came onto me...it's our night, we get to make love if we want to," I laughed. April nodded as she grabbed my hand bringing me back to the dance floor.

"Just dance with us until he's done," April said. I nodded as I grabbed El and me a shot. We cheered with everyone else, taking a shot, and then requested the song "I kissed a girl." I knew how much the song meant to us...brought us more onto each other and the song always got us into a mood.

"Us girls are so magical, soft skin, red lips, so kissable. Hard to resist, so touchable, too good to deny it. It ain't no big deal, it's innocent," El sang to me as I held onto her tightly. I smiled as I leaned in and kissed her, biting her lip.

"I love my wife," I whispered into her ear, dancing around with her.

"Arizona, that was hot, just wait for the things I do to you tonight," she whispered. I smiled at her as I wrapped my arms around her neck, and she rested her forehead against mine.

An hour went by as the DJ was packing up, people were leaving, our parents were packing up our vehicle with the gifts and cards.

"Where's El?" Meredith asked.

"I thought she was with you, I'm not sure," I said.