Chapter 60

ARIZONA'S POV

"Oh my gosh!" I answered. I held onto El, feeling her arm shaking, I could tell this was too much for her. I walked forward hugging people and watched Ella hurry to our room before anyone saw her.

"Where did El sneak off too?" Jo asked.

"Probably to get laundry started, you know she likes to unpack right away," I joked with El's mom. Jo nodded, hugging me, and we talked about the trip slightly. I looked around the room seeing all our friends, Meredith, Zola, Ellis, and Bailey. I smiled and hugged them tightly.

"Where's auntie El?" Zola asked.

"She's in our room, go," I encouraged. Zola nodded, running towards our room. Not even 2 minutes later I heard yelling.

"Aria, get the hell out of here, I don't want to see you!" Ella screamed. "Why are you even sitting in my room? I don't want to see you, what you did is not okay!"

"Auntie?" Zola asked.

"Zola, hi my gorgeous girl," Ella said. I walked in a minute later to see Aria on the floor crying.

"Aria, please," I said. Aria got up, stumbling, I knew she was drunk. I escorted her out of our room and then walked back to our room.

"El, everything okay?" I asked.

"I got my Zola, I'm fine," she said. I nodded, walking in, kissing her cheek.

"I'll be out in the living room if you need me," I said.

"Send Bailey and Ellis," Zola said. I nodded and walked with them back 2 minutes later, and they jumped on the bell attacking El in cuddles. I smiled, and snapped a few photos, and then walked back out to talk with April and Jo.

"Tyler?" I asked.

"Yeah, what's up?" He asked, setting his drink down.

"I didn't notice you here right away, I know El would love to see you," I said.

"Where is she?" He asked.

"Our room with the kids," I said. Tyler nodded, walking to our room, and I turned to see Aria, standing by the door. I rolled my eyes and sat down by Alex, and Amelia on the couch.

"What's going on?" Amelia asked.

"Aria was in our room, drunk, and set Ella off. I know she's not okay from the wedding with that, and we didn't talk about it on the honeymoon. I know that if Zola wasn't in there... I honestly don't know what would have happened, but if Aria doesn't leave, something's going to go down," I said. Amelia nodded, putting her hand on my arm.

"I got her, I'll bring her home, and come back," she said. I nodded, hugging her.

"Haha, your it, your it," Ellis giggled, tagging me. I smiled, tickling her, and smiled at Meredith and then saw Ella in the doorway holding Bailey in one arm, and Zola in the other.

"There my beautiful daughter is," Jo said. I smiled and saw Ella walking over to her.

"Hi mom," Ella said, hugging her.

A week went by, a week of many surgeries and catching up at work. Going through the process of buying a house and making an appointment to get inseminated.

ELLA'S POV

I had just gotten off the phone with the doctor. I had an appointment for the following Tuesday in, Arizona and I discussed myself getting inseminated. Either one of us didn't mind getting pregnant.