Chapter 20

ELLA'S POV

I woke up snuggled into Arizona's arms, with our legs tangled. I loved waking up this way. I opened my eyes to see her still fast asleep, smiled, and kissed her nose. I then kissed her lips, as she started fluttering her eyes, looking at me. I felt her arms tighten around me and smiled as I leaned in kissing her again.

"Good morning El," she said.

"Good morning Zona," I said, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Do you want to get up, and take a shower?" She asked.

"Or we can lay in bed for a little while," I said, crashing our lips together again. I smiled as she placed her hand on my cheek, deepening our kisses. I straddled her hips, as I kissed down her jawline, and heard her whisper my name. I shook my head, and passionately kissed her, as I laid beside her, out of breath. Arizona, turned into my arms, moving my hair out of my face.

"You're so beautiful," she said. I smiled, as I sat up, and looked at her.

"Ready to get up for the day?" I asked.

"I'm ready now," she giggled. I shook my head, as I scooted to her side of the bed, which was closer to the bathroom. She grabbed the plastic, and wrapped my cast, and then helped me into the bathroom. I leaned against the bathroom counter, brushing my teeth, as she started the shower. I hobbled my way to the shower, and she helped me in, as the hot water sprayed my back.

"This feels so good," I said. Arizona smiled, and pushed me up against the wall, kissing me. I held onto her, as I lost my balance, and she washed my hair, as I just leaned my head back.

"You good?" She asked.

"Just slippery," I said, washing my body. I turned to her, rubbing soap onto her body, and heard her giggling, as I smiled. I giggled with her, as I grabbed my razor, resting my back on the shower wall, to shave.

"Let me get your legs, just rest on the wall," Arizona said. I nodded, resting my head, I felt out of breath, trying to balance. She finished my legs, as I turned the water off, and she wrapped my towel around me, kissing my cheek. "Sit on the toilet," she said. I nodded, sitting down, as she wrapped her robe around her, and then grabbed the hairdryer. I smiled, as she dried my hair, straightening it with a brush. I haven't had my hair straight in forever, and I was excited. No one has ever done this for me, except when I got my hair done in a salon. "Done, you can turn around now," she said. I turned around, smiling, as she helped me up.

"Thank you," I said, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Of course," she said. I smiled, as I pushed her to sit, and I dried her hair, straightening it to match my hair. I felt her arm resting on my waist, helping me balance. I turned the hair dryer off, unplugging it, and I kissed her cheek, as she got up. "What do you want to wear today?" She asked, carrying me to the bed.

"Are your parents in town?" I asked.

"They are not, I think. I'll call them," she said. I nodded, laying on the bed, as she stood in-between my legs.

"Hmm...I'll wear my black leggings, and a flowy shirt," I said.

"These ones?" She held up. I nodded, and removed the plastic, as I grabbed some underwear, and carefully slipped the leggings over my cast.

"I can't wait until this is gone, when is my appointment?" I asked. She looked over to my phone, and gasped as I looked, and laughed.

"One was about to be late too," she said. I laughed, and finished getting dressed, and ended up wearing a tighter red long-sleeve shirt, that fit tight in all the right places. I quickly applied some make-up, and spritzed perfume, as I got my one shoe on, grabbing my purse, and crutches.

"Arizona, are you ready?" I asked. I heard her giggling, as she walked out wearing red leggings, and a black long-sleeve shirt. I covered my mouth, laughing. I pulled her in close, and snapped a selfie, as I kissed her cheek. "You're adorable," I said.

"I just had to match you somehow," she said. I smiled, and crutched down the hall to the elevator, as she played with my hair. "I never realized how long your hair was, you should wear it long more often," she said.

"I want to after seeing it today," I said, turning to face her. She smiled, placing a kiss on my lips, and holding the door open as I crutched out, and followed her to her car. She sped over to the hospital, and we got out, hurrying in. We got on the elevator heading to the orthopedic floor, running into Callie.