Chapter 27

ARIZONA'S POV

Ella and I both redid our makeup and touched up our hair, as we went into the closet trying to figure out what to wear. She was struggling with having the cast on, and I knew it bugged her.

"Babe, you okay?" I asked, standing behind her in my bra, and panties, putting a dress on.

"I don't' know what to wear," she pouted.

"What about the red dress I wore the other night? It matches your cast?" I winked. She laughed and took her shirt off, and I helped with her leggings, as I pushed her against the wall, kissing her.

"Arizona..." she moaned.

"Shh..." I said, kissing down her jawline. "We'll finish later," I said, picking out a dress. "I think this will look hot, or you can wear a black dress, and match me?" I asked.

"Ummm...hmm...I'll do this black dress?" I asked.

"That one also hits all your curves," I said, zipping it up in the back.

"Those are the only kind of dresses I buy," she smirked. I bit my lip, and smiled, as I helped her get her sandal on.

"You're so beautiful," I said.

"So are you," she said, wrapping her arms around my waist. I looked at the clock and saw we had some time, as I straddled her hips, kissing her. She wouldn't stop whispering my name, as I just kissed her passionately. She placed her hands on my cheeks, deepening our kiss, as we made out for about 10 minutes. I pulled apart as we were both out of breath.

ELLA'S POV

"We should get going," I said, biting her lip.

"I don't want to go now," she said, helping me up.

"You started it. Can't tease me like that," I said.

"Apparently not," she said, fixing my hair. I smiled, and kissed her cheek, as I crutched behind her. I put my crossbody on and followed her out the door as we headed to the steak house. The traffic was insane as we finally found a parking spot and got out.

"I'm nervous, what if they don't like me?" I asked.

"Trust me, they'll love you," she said. I nodded and got out with my crutches as I followed her inside. I saw Arizona wave and felt anxious as she looked back at me. "Are you good?" She asked.

"Yeah...just nervous," I said.

"Come on," she said, assisting me to the table. I smiled as she pulled out a chair for me. "Mom, dad," she exclaimed. I smiled and stood there waiting for her to introduce me.

"You must be Ella we've heard so much about you. I'm so happy to meet you. You can call me Barb," she said. I smiled, hugging her, and looked over at Arizona as she smiled.

"It's nice to meet you Barb, I've heard wonderful things about you," I said. She smiled, as she sat down, and her dad got up, hugging me.

"It's nice to meet you, Ella, I'm Arizona's dad Daniel. I'm excited to get to know you," he said. I smiled, and sat down, as Arizona rested her hand on my leg. I felt a sigh of relief, as I rested my hand on top of hers.

"It's nice to meet you both, I'm glad we could finally get together," I said.

"What happened to your ankle, if I may ask?" Barb asked.

"Oh," I looked at Arizona, and took a deep breath, smiling back at her parents. "On Valentine's Day, I was in trauma with April, and as I was bringing a patient to trauma room #2, and as I was walking across the floor, a flower delivery van crashed into the ER, and I was buried under the debris. My dad pulled me out, and I had a collapsed lung, and a broken ankle, I don't remember what exactly was wrong with my ankle, I just know that I can't put pressure on it right now and that the bone is still setting in place," I explained. Arizona rubbed my thigh, as I took a deep breath.

"Oh my gosh, I'm happy to see you doing way better today. How much longer in the cast?" She asked.

"We're rechecking in 2 weeks, I just got a new cast today," I said. She smiled at me, as our food was delivered.