Chapter 58

ELLA'S POV

"Baby, what do you want to do first?" I asked. She was looking out the front water that oversaw the ocean. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her waist, as we just stared in awe.

"What time is it here?" Arizona asked.

"It's 4 pm. We have tours starting tomorrow morning at 9 am," I said. She smiled as she twirled me around and dipped me as I kissed her. I heard a knock as I went to the door, unlocking it to see a woman standing there.

"Good evening, I'm Lena, we spoke on the phone. Happy Honeymoon, Are you two settled?" Marge asked.

"We just got here, so I mean we've been looking around the house," Arizona answered. I smiled at her as Marge smiled at us.

"If you need anything at all, just let me know, I'm 2 houses down, the tour is at 9 am tomorrow. Make sure you have a swimsuit, and towels, we will stop in the middle of the waters for some snorkeling," Marge said.

"Thank you, Marge," I said. She waved as I shut the door, and I turned back to Arizona as she was grabbing her sunglasses.

"Shall we take a stroll?" She asked. I nodded as I took the key, and I held onto it as we had a disposable camera with us. Arizona and I were wearing matching red summer dresses. I had changed into a swimsuit underneath my dress just in case of any shenanigans that happened on our stroll. I wrapped my arm around Arizona's waist, pulling her into me as she giggled, leaning her head back on my shoulder. "Hi there," she giggled.

"Hi wifey," I said. She kissed my cheek as we walked out of the house, and I locked the door. I intertwined our fingers and swung our arms as we started walking down the steps that we were brought up on.

"Wait, you have the disposable camera, right?" Arizona asked.

"Yes, why?" I asked, looking over at her.

"Let's take our first picture," she said. I smiled, as I wrapped my arm around her waist tightly as she pressed her lips against my cheek, and I snapped the photo, turning my head quickly, connecting our lips. I felt her arms around my neck as I smiled into each kiss. "I love you," she said.

"I love you," I said. She smiled as we kept strolling down the stairs as we got to the bottom and looked around the little town, we were in. "This is so beautiful; how did you find this place?" I asked.

"I know people," she giggled. I smiled as a few guys flew by us on scooters. I held Arizona's hand as we took a right, walking right into the middle of town where there some farmer markets. We strolled through the markets as I remembered I had some money on me, so I didn't have to always carry my wallet with me. I pulled the Greece money out of my swimsuit top as Arizona was staring at me.

"What? It was easier than carrying my wallet," I said, shrugging.

"They are mine to see only," she said, furrowing her eyebrows towards me. I giggled as I paid the lady for some of the fresh fruit and vegetables that we had picked out and then we went to another area as they had towels and blankets.

"Baby, look at this blanket, it's beautiful, it's what we see out our window," I said, holding it up. She walked over, wrapping her arms around me, kissing my shoulder.

"How much is it?" She asked.

"Enough," I laughed. She shook her head as she nodded, and we paid the man as he gave us a discount. "Alright, now what should we do?" I asked as he handed me the bag with the blanket in it. I dropped the cash and camera in there as I wanted to walk out on a dock. The water was so beautiful. Arizona took my hand as she ran with me over to a dock. I smiled as I took a camera out and asked a person to take our photo.