Chapter 50

ELLA'S POV

This day couldn't have been more perfect. I had my bride right next to me, my aunt on the other side, and I felt all the love from everyone here. We finally were able to sit down and eat food. I was excited as we had gotten a pasta package. It's our favorite food other than salads, and it's an easy dish for everyone joining.

"Toast to the brides," Meredith and April said at the same time. Arizona and I smiled as we clinked our glasses with everyone, and we all started eating. We were in the middle of eating as Richard started clinking his glass, and soon everyone followed. I looked at Arizona as we stood up, and I dipped her as I kissed her softly on her lips and everyone cheered. We sat down, as she put her hand on my thigh, and smiled at me.

"Kiss, Kiss, Kiss," the whole dining hall went into a chant about 5 minutes later as we stood up, and I put my hand on the back of Arizona's neck as she crashed our lips together. "Wooo!" Everyone cheered, as I smiled into the kiss more. She pulled apart as we sat down, and I smiled, leaning my head to her shoulder. The DJ had the microphone as we all turned our attention to him.

"Hi everyone, I'm your DJ tonight. I see that everyone is about done eating, and I wanted to turn to the maid of honor's, bridal party, or parents for speeches before we do our first dances," he said. April smiled, taking the microphone, standing up.

"Hi everyone, if you don't know me, I'm April, I'm Arizona's best friend, and have become close to Ella here these past few years. I have so many stories to tell about Arizona, but most importantly I want to thank Ella for coming into her life. You showed her a light at the end of a tunnel. I haven't seen her this happy before, you both bring the best out in each other. I am blessed to have seen your whole relationship unfold. I hope to have a love like the both of you someday. Lastly, I just want to thank you for making me a part of your big day. Arizona, you're my best friend and I love you. I am so happy for you, this is all I've ever wanted for you, someone who would see you for you. Love you for you and bring out the best in you. It's what we talked about those late nights. Ella, you're her soul mate. I love you, and I'm so happy for you two, okay Meredith you can take this before I sob," she laughed. I wiped my tears as Arizona and I got up, hugging April.

"I love you April," Arizona cried. I smiled as I let them hug, and April held out an arm as I joined in on their hug.

"What Arizona said, we love you," I said, as the photographer snapped a photo of us both kissing her cheeks. We sat down as Arizona held onto April's hand, and then mine.

"Hi everyone, I'm Meredith. I am Ella's aunt. I've had the privilege of knowing her, her whole life. I've never seen her as happy as she's been with Arizona. As April said, you are each other's soulmates. While knowing Ella her whole life, I also got to know Arizona on a personal level. Watching them come together as a couple has been beautiful and I couldn't be happier for them. I wish them a lifetime of happiness, and I am blessed to have been a part of this day. I love you both so much," Meredith said. She put the microphone down and I got up, wrapping my arms around her.

"I love you, Meredith!" I said hugging her.

"I love you too," Meredith said, kissing my cheek.

"I love you, Meredith," Arizona said. Meredith smiled, wrapping her arms around the both of us, and held onto us.

Everyone was finishing their food as I turned to Arizona and put my hand on her cheek.

"I love my wife," I said, smiling at her. "You are beautiful, and I am so happy that our day is finally here," I teared up as she leaned in and kissed me.

"I love you too," she said, kissing me. I smiled as we got up, and went outside, talking with our family and friends.

"Ella, Arizona, there you are," April said.