Chapter 44

ARIZONA'S POV

I missed Ella already. I was thankful April was with me, but I just missed my cuddle buddy. I wondered what she was going to be doing tonight. April and I were watching movies and doing facials. It was nice to catch up with her since we weren't too worried about the wedding.

"Popcorn?" April asked.

"Sounds delicious," I said. She smiled as I decided to text Ella.

          Hey honey, I was wondering how your night was going? I miss you already. I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle tomorrow, to share our first kiss as wife and wife, and to share our first dance. Love me, xxx.

          Hi baby, I miss you too. We're just watching a few movies, and then we're going to bed. I miss you too. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I hate that we can't be together, but I cannot wait for tomorrow, it's going to be magical. Love you. She texted back.

"Arizona, off your phone, I know you miss her, but it's going to be so magical tomorrow," she said.

"I know, it's just we haven't spent a night apart since Nick's passing, and it's hard," I said.

"I know, but we get to see her tomorrow. You're going to look beautiful, you both are. I can't wait to see Ella's dress," April said.

"Wait you haven't seen her dress?" I asked.

"I saw a small sneak peek, but I couldn't see much. Meredith was going to show me, but then you two walked up, so we put our phones away," April said. I laughed, as I leaned my head to her shoulder. A few minutes later, I fell asleep and then heard a thud, waking up to see that April fell off the couch. As I got up, I tried not to laugh and helped her up. "Let's go to bed," she said. As I turned the television off, I nodded in agreement, and I headed to my room, as she headed to the guest bedroom. It felt so empty without El, but I knew that we would be together again soon.