Chapter 16

ARIZONA'S POV

"I'm spoiling you tonight," I said.

"You spoil me all the time, it's my turn to spoil you," she said, biting her lip. I helped clean up the table, as there was a card underneath my plate.

"What's this?" I asked. She shrugged, piling dishes on the chair, and wheeling them to the kitchen. I left the card, helping bring the rest of the dishes inside. "Do you still want another glass of wine?" I asked. She nodded, as she started washing her hands, and put the leftovers away.

"Arizona, read it, please," she said. I looked at her, and then went to grab the card, and she was leaning against the kitchen counter, as I read the card.

My love, you mean so much to me. I've never realized how someone can become my whole world until I met you. I never knew how important love was until I laid my eyes on you. Every day is an adventure, and I want to wake up to you for the rest of my life...

I love you....

"Ella?" I asked, feeling tears trickling down my cheeks. She smiled at me, holding in tears, moving the chair towards me.

"Sit down," she said. I sat down, and she had her knee on the chair, pushing me to the bedroom. "Close your eyes, no peeking," she said. I did as she said, and closed my eyes, and heard her open the door. I felt her lift herself off the chair and heard the floor creak.

"El?" I asked.

"Open your eyes," she said. I opened my eyes and saw the bed covered in rose petals. I read out I love you and covered my mouth as I looked to her, seeing her down on one knee, holding a ring.

"El?!" I started crying and shaking my head.

"Arizona, I love every single thing about you. I love who I've become with you, and how we've grown together. I don't want anything more than for you to be mine for as long as we shall live, will you marry me?" She asked, choking on her tears.

"Oh my gosh, yes!" I cried. She slipped the ring on my finger, and I pulled her onto my lap, wrapping my arms around her, crying into her shoulder. "I love you so much," I cried. I felt her arms wrapped around me, holding me. I wiped my tears, crashing our lips together, as we started making out.

"I love you too," she said in between kisses.

"Hold on," I said, getting up, moving her to the chair. I went into my closet, grabbing the ring I had picked out for her. I thought I had time to plan a whole engagement, but this was perfect. I walked back out, and she covered her mouth, seeing the box. "I had a ring picked out for you..." I said, sitting down on the chair, lifting her onto my lap. "El, I love you with my whole heart, and I can't imagine life without you. You truly are my sunshine on a cloudy day, will you marry me?"

"Zona, oh my gosh, yes," she said, crying. I kissed her head, and slipped the ring onto her finger, and smiled, as she leaned into me, kissing me. I wrapped my arms around her waist, just holding onto her. Tonight, was perfect.