Chapter 57

ELLA'S POV

An hour later we had all our gifts opened as April wrote on the back of cards. She snapped photos of us opening the gifts.

"Oh my gosh, you girls got us a honeymoon basket, this is so sweet," Arizona said. I nodded in agreement as we put a few of the snacks aside for the plane. I got up, plugging our phones and headphones in as I sat back down so we could organize everything.

"Woah this is amazing, look at this," I said, showing Arizona the instant pot, we got.

"We can cook meals all day while at work," she laughed.

"I mean yes, but the number of emergencies, maybe not," I giggled. She nodded as she leaned in, kissing my cheek.

"Girls, we need to get my car packed with your suitcases so you're not late," April said. I nodded as I got up, helping Arizona stand and we packed our chargers, and purses in our backpack, making sure we had everything. Arizona tied the garbage bag full of wrapping paper, as I put my backpack on, and grabbed the suitcase. I followed April and Arizona out, as I turned the lights off, and shut the door, locking it behind me. We headed to the elevator as Arizona grabbed onto my hand and we smiled as we followed April out to her car. Arizona stopped at the garbage bin, tossing the bag in there, and then we got to April's car as she opened her trunk, and I put the suitcase in there. I climbed into the backseat next to Arizona as April drove us to the airport.

"Baby look, our plane is here," Arizona said, pointing out the big window. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her waist. This was our first big tropical vacation, and I was so excited.

ARIZONA'S POV

We were waiting at the airport to get boarded on our plane. I was terrified of plane rides, but I knew that we were going to be okay. I was so excited to go on the honeymoon with Ella. April was excited for us as she was house-sitting to make sure that nothing was taken. I was truly grateful for her.

"Babe that's your phone," I said. El looked to see that Meredith was face timing.

          "Hey Mer, what's up?" She asked.

          "Zozo, just wanted to say something," Meredith said, handing the phone to Zozo.

          "Hi, Zozo, what's up?" She asked.

          "I just wanted to wish you a happy honeymoon! Have fun," she said.

"Aw thank you Zozo, I will take so many pictures to show you, okay?" I smiled and waved at Zola, as we hung up the call, and boarded the plane. I sat down in the aisle seat as I couldn't do window seats. Not since the plane crash. I felt the plane starting up as I wrapped my arm around Ella's and held onto her tight as she leaned her head to mine. "Hey, it's going to be okay, I'm right here, chew a piece of gum, it will help you focus on something else," she said. I nodded taking the gum and I started chewing the gum as I felt the turbulence kick in.

"Are we there yet?" I sniffled.

"We're in the air, you're okay, I got you, baby," she said, kissing my head. I nodded as I moved the armrest in between us, and I wrapped my arms around her as she leaned her head to mine. I took deep breaths, just trying to chew the gum as Ella put an air pod in my left year, and she turned on our wedding song as I was able to finally relax. Hours later we finally landed as Ella woke me up. "Hey honey, we've landed," she said, kissing my cheek.

"Were here already?" I asked, stretching.

"You slept through almost the whole flight," she giggled.

"I'm sorry baby," I said, kissing her.

"Don't be, I fell asleep shortly after you," she said. I smiled as I grabbed my carry-on bag, and we got off the plane as we headed to the baggage area. I found our suitcase right away as I grabbed it, and Ella started wheeling it, as I intertwined our fingers, and we headed to the front door waiting for our vehicle.

"Robbins?" A gentleman was asking. I raised my hand as he took our suitcase putting it him his trunk, and he drove us to the steps of where our house was that we were staying in. There were 4 donkeys waiting there as he tied our suitcase to one and then helped Ella and I on separate donkeys. I smiled and waved to the people walking by as we got to our house, and I got off and tipped the gentleman as I grabbed my suitcase and walked inside the house.

"Woah, baby, this is amazing," I said. Ella smiled, wrapping her arms around my waist as we put our bag in our room, and then looked around.