Chapter 33

ELLA'S POV

"Jo," Arizona said.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Will you please tell Tyler that Ella's okay? He read the pager," Arizona said. I looked at Arizona, as she set me down on my right leg, and I grabbed my phone, texting him right away.

Hey Tyler, I'm okay. I heard you read Arizona's pager. I'm fine. I'll see you tonight. I texted.

Oh, thank god, I was worried sick. I'll see you in a few hours. Thank you for telling me. Tell Arizona that her patient is doing wonderful. He sent back.

"I just texted Tyler, he knows. He wanted to let you know that your patient is doing wonderful," I said looking at Arizona. I saw the tears falling down her cheeks, as she engulfed me into a tight hug, crying into my shoulder. I held onto her as the elevator stopped, and I looked over at my mom who put the brake on. I had my right hand on the back of Arizona's head, and my left arm wrapped around her waist. "Zona.... everything's okay," I said, kissing the side of her head.

"It just brought me to last time," she cried, looking up. I wiped her tears, kissing her, as she kissed back immediately, and I felt her hand on the back of my neck, as I smiled into each kiss. "I love you Ella, and I want to marry you. I want you to have your ankle back, I know how much this has brought you down, yet you're still so strong. I've never met such an independent strong woman like you, and I like who I am around you," she said. I smiled, kissing her cheek, and she swooped me back into her arms as my mom took the brake off.

"Let's all get ready for the party, I'll see you there," my mom said, kissing my head. I smiled and waved as my dad followed us to Arizona's car with the crutches. Arizona set me down, as dad put the crutches in the car, and then wrapped his arms around me into a bear hug.

"I got you bug always. Page me anytime, I'll be there no questions asked," he said kissing my head. I nodded, as I held onto him, and felt tears slipping down my cheek.

"Thank you for always being there," I said.

"Anything for my girl," he said, kissing my cheek. "I'll see you at the party, okay?" I nodded, as he opened my door for me, and then shut the door, as he waved, turning around meeting mom at his car. I waved, and then rested my left hand on Arizona's thigh, as I felt her hand squeezing mine.

ARIZONA'S POV

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I feel loved, and safe," she said, looking at me. I smiled back, resting my right hand on her thigh.

"How's your ankle?" I asked.

"I don't want to talk about it. I want to take some Tylenol when I get home, and then I should feel fine later," she said.

"What about just taking your pain medication?" I asked.

"I want to actually be able to drink wine, and enjoy the whole party," she said.

"El," I said, worriedly.

"Arizona, I'll be okay," she said, kissing my cheek. I put the car in park, getting out, and I grabbed her crutches, and handed them to her, as she pulled on my jacket.

"What?" I asked, as she pulled me in, and kissed me.

"I love you, and I'm happy I'm marrying you," she said. I smiled, and wrapped my arm around her waist, kissing her back.