Chapter 59

ELLA'S POV

"Gosh, babe. You always tire me out so much," she said. I giggled as I kissed her cheek, and I started feeling myself up as she glared at me. "I'm not that tired though," she said flipping us over, tying my hand to the bed frame with my bathing suit.

"Oh, I see," I teased. She giggled as she straddled my hips, kissing down my jawline. "Your touch is perfect," I whispered into her ear. She traced one of her fingers down my body as I felt instant goosebumps. She kissed down to my chest, playing with my breasts as my nipples were hard at her touch. I felt her fingers running through my folds as I moaned.

A few hours went by, I found myself combing my fingers through Arizona's hair. We were both cuddling and enjoying the silence.

"Arizona?" I asked.

"Yeah, El?" She asked, lifting her head, looking up at me.

"I've realized we've never really talked about this, but do you want kids?" I asked, making eye contact with her.

"Kids? I mean I never really thought about it, I just wanted to love my wife. But with you, with you, I want kids," she answered. I smiled, bringing her in, kissing her. "I'd do anything in this world, only if you're by my side," she said. I smiled, and wrapped my arms around her,

"I love you," I said, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"I love you, and the many children that we'll have," she said, smiling ear to ear.

The next day, I woke up to Arizona, not in bed. I rubbed my eyes, and sat up, looking out the window to see the sunrise. I smiled, tying my robe around me, and I walked to the kitchen to see Arizona making coffee.

"Good morning beautiful," Arizona said, handing me a cup of coffee.

"Good morning gorgeous," I said, planting a kiss on her lips. She grabbed my hand and brought me to the back room which looked over the ocean. I smiled, while she pulled me down on her lap. I wrapped an arm around her and leaned my head to hers.

"I could do this for hours," she said.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's like around 6 am. Time difference," she giggled. I nodded, and kissed her head, before taking another sip of coffee.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked.

"I mean I don't want to get pulled into the ocean like that again...only because I don't want men to come to pull us out when we were having a good time," she said, looking over at me. I bit my lip and kissed the side of her head.

"Adventuring it is," I said.

"I also thought that maybe we could talk more about the whole kid situation," she said. I looked at her and felt my eyes watering. I set my coffee cup down, wrapping my arms around her, holding her tightly.

ARIZONA'S POV

I loved waking up to my wife in Greece. This has been my dream destination for years, and I was so happy to be here with my wife. I was so happy that we decided to jump on the bandwagon when we got back home and try to get pregnant. She's the only one I want a family with.

"Arizona, you ready?" El asked, reaching for my hand. I smiled, taking her hand, and turning around to take one last look at the house we were staying in. I brought my bottom lip through my teeth, remembering each place we had sex in the house. Everywhere she made me feel good. The songs we danced to, the people we met, and the photos we took.

"I'm ready," I said, intertwining our fingers. I got on the donkey behind her, and he brought us down the stairs. We were already leaving to go back home. I wanted to stay longer, we both did, but being the head of the peds department, duty called.

"As excited as I am to sleep in our bed with you, I'm going to miss waking up to the sunrise each morning, and pulling you into the water with me," El said.

"Yeah, what, 5 times you did that?" I smirked.

"Oh please, you loved it," she smirked back. I bit my lip, feeling the heat rise to my cheeks.

"Okay, I mean you did make me feel better about it, more and more each time," I said, kissing her cheek. She smiled and wrapped her arm around me. We had boarded the plane and were waiting for the plane to take off.

I fell asleep with El's head leaned on my shoulder. I had my arm around her, and she had her other hand on my lap. I felt safe with her anytime I was around her, she was my home, no matter where we were. The plane finally landed, and I kissed Ella's head, trying to wake her up.

"Baby, it's time to wake up," I whispered, kissing her cheek. She slowly woke up stretching and smiled at me.

"I'm sorry did I sleep the whole time?" She asked.

"Mostly, but I was also asleep until landing," I answered. She nodded, leaning her head back to my shoulder. I smiled, kissing her head, and rubbing her hand while we waited to get up and get off the plane. April was here to pick us up, and I was checking my messages to make sure that she was here.

"ARIZONA, ELLA!" April screamed. I laughed, squeezing El's hand. She took our suitcase, while I ran to April hugging her.

"Hi April," I giggled, kissing her cheek.

"How was the trip? You both look so tan," she said. El smiled, hugging April, and then taking my hand.

"The trip was amazing, and the view each morning, I wish we could look out our window and see that. I got pulled into the water countless times by my adorable wife, but she made it up to me," I laughed.

"The first time I pulled you it was probably the funniest," El said. I nodded along with her, and April just beamed, taking our suitcase for us.

"Is the apartment still standing?" I asked.

"Yes, of course, all mail is inside, clean as can be. I've missed you both. You both make the hospital so much fun, without you girls there, it's just not as eventful," April laughed. I shook my head. The last thing I wanted to talk about was work, which meant that my vacation was over, but I got the best souvenir. My beautiful wife.

"Yeah, I mean, we are the life of the party," I laughed, noticing El was quiet. I wrapped my arm around her waist and noticed she was on her phone.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"What? Yeah, just out of it, it was a long flight," she laughed. I knew something was bothering her but didn't want to push it.

"Alright, get in, get in, let me bring you home," April said.

"Thank you for picking us up," Ella said.

"Of course, I'm happy you had such a great time," April said. Ella leaned into me, and I kissed her cheek, wrapping my arms around her.

"Are you sure your, okay?" I whispered.

"Just hold me," Ella said. I nodded, tightening my arms around her, kissing her cheek. April pulled back into the apartment lot, and we got out, following her to our door. I had a weird feeling, and I knew I was right when she opened the door.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone yelled. Ella jumped back into my arms and looked stunned to see everyone there. 

Author's Note:

Why do you think Ella is feeling so off?

Is someone at the apartment that they don't want there?