Chapter 54

ELLA'S POV

"Hmm, hello there," Arizona said. I giggled as I helped get her dress off and I hung it up on the door as I leaned in kissing her.

"Hi my beautiful bride," I said. She smiled as she started unbuttoning my dress and I hung it up as she was already going for the wine bottle. I ran after her as I pushed her down on the bed, kissing her neck.

"Mmm," she moaned, while I straddled her hips. She put her hands on my hips and I guided her hand to my boob as I kissed down her neck. I heard her moans in my ear as I smiled. I ran my hand down her side as I slowly started kissing down her body. I slid my hand down in between her legs as she widened her legs right away. I looked at her as I started kissing up her thigh and watched her moan as I kissed further up her thigh as I was to her entrance. "Mmm, baby stop teasing," she pleaded. I giggled as I inserted my two fingers slowly as I started moving them faster and flicking my tongue as she started screaming my name. I kept going as I felt her walls closing around my fingers as she finished and her legs fell weak. I smiled, resting my head to hers as I kissed her cheek. "Your always too good to me baby," she said, kissing me.

"You're my whole world, I love my wife," I said. She smiled as I kissed her a few times and she climbed on top of me as I ran my fingers through her hair. "My beautiful wife, I love you so much," I said, putting my hands on her cheeks, pulling her in to kiss me.

"I love you," she said, kissing down my jawline. She nibbled on my ear as she put her knee in between my legs.

"Mmm, oh my gosh," I gasped. She smiled at me as she kissed down my chest, kissing both of my boobs. "Baby don't stop, oh my gosh," I said. She smiled as she pinned my arms above my head, starting to kiss down my body. I arched my back as she started kissing my thighs.

"Let me hear you," she said. I giggled as I leaned my head back, moaning. She slowly started to insert her fingers as I gasped at her touch and kept moaning her name as she moved her fingers faster, now flicking her tongue. I started screaming her name as my legs were shaking, and she kept them still as she kept going. She crawled back up to me as I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her head.

"You always know how to take my breath away...today was the perfect day, with the perfect person," I smiled.