We Finally Meet

Hello and welcome back! Ok so I am currently watching the first episode of season 5 which is today and it's gonna help a lot but I'm impatient and is willing to re read the manga to get content out quicker! Hopefully uploading more on this and I'm really excited! Also with the 3rd movie that is coming on August 6th this year, I think it's within the Endeavor Agency Arc because we didn't get too much information on that but I love the 3rd movie outfits and I can't wait to design one for the third movie special, also yes I will work on the Heroes Rising and Two Heroes as well, but for now! Enjoy the Season! Also I just watched the 3rd movie trailer and what the fuck did Deku do?! He's being framed for mass murder! Also Heroes Rising takes place in season 4 I think so yeah, I'm gonna have a surprise for ya'll!

No One's POV

"Endeavor was so awesome yesterday" Kaminari said, yesterday was a huge deal, especially for Todoroki. After the Hero Chartboard, Endeavor and Hawks were on a patrol together, only to get attacked by none other than a new Nomu and was injured badly. "I broke a cold sweat when the Nomu shot him down, Shoto and his other siblings had watched the whole time as the new No.1 pro hero got almost defeated. As you all waited for class to start Shoto finally walked in, "Todoroki, how is Endeavor?" Midoriya asked while you, Iida and Deku walked over to him. He isn't in critical condition anymore which was a relief, "the lesson has started" Aizawa said tiredly expecting the class to be messing around, to his surprise everyone was well seated and silent. Aizawa explained about the two people who are still Provisional Licenses until the room lit up with red alarms. A siren began to repeat 'Emergency Training! Emergency Training!' and the class was ordered to suit up. Honestly yesterday took a toll on you too...

Flashback to yesterday

Endeavor is still standing, like All Might use to. Hawks helped the man stand and make sure nothing else was disturbed, "thank you for winning this battle" Hawks said to the pro hero, Endeavor felt like he failed miserably though, for performing badly at the beginning. "Sorry, but this victory was secured, must be meaningful" the winged man said proudly. The sudden footsteps echoed the streets, a tall figure walked through the purple like smoke, "hold on a moment, we have some dramatic turn of events, but anyway...we finally meet Endeavor" a very familiar voice spoke coldly. 'Dabi' Y/N thought to herself in shock, seeing her own brother on the screen.

2 Days Later

Endeavor and Hawks were finally released from hospital, both talked about the incident and about the Nomu, until Endeavor left back to his home. "Nice work out there" Fuyumi beamed to her father as her, Natsuo and Shoto sat on the floor, eating lunch, "Shoto even got permission to leave school grounds to come here with his teacher, but his teacher declined to come inside" Fuyumi explained. Shoto gave Endeavor a stare, before having some of the food, "that's a nasty scar you've got there" Shoto said bluntly, staring at the wound over his father's eye. Natsuo just gave a stare, Fuyumi asked if they could simply give him a 'welcome home' and explained everything that he's trying to do. Natsuo slowly stood up and walked out the door, "if you want to say something then say it" their father spoke up, "say it? Odd for someone who wouldn't even look at me growing up, I didn't even know that Shoto's favourite food was Cold Soba until today because you kept him away from all of your 'failures'. You left us with mum screaming and Shoto crying! Beating some giant villain isn't going to make the past disappear! You decide now come back into our lives without thinking of how we feel after everything!" the college student yelled at his father, clearly not happy to see him and left after thanking his older sister for the food.

"I guess things won't work out after all...Shoto was able to see Mum again after he got into UA, Dad started coming around more and she started to smile more, I thought we could be a normal family again...your sister was really happy you know Shoto!" Fuyumi wined into her youngest sibling. Shoto has never seen Natsu get that emotional before, the news chirped about the incident with the High End Nomu, "turn it off!" she wined again, "no" Shoto simply said. 'Fuyumi, I should've changed my words when I spoke to Natsuo earlier.