30K Special!!

Hey! Thank you so much for 30K! Here are some more facts about Y/N!

Fact 1 - Y/N is polyamory! If you don't know what polyamory is, it's a sexuality where it's more than a two person relationship. This is important for the second book!

Fact 2 - Her and Present Mic have a string relationship despite their many differences, the same is with Midnight, only Y/N is really much of a seductive person.

Fact 3 - Tomura wants to protect Y/N from anything dangerous, he seem really cold hearted but he's always defended Y/N and wants her to be safe because they both have lost their families except for one sibling and are both adopted.

Fact 4 - Katsuki Bakugou is now known as  Y/N's body guard, no she didn't make that choice but ever since she got beaten up by bullies from her old school while walking home with Katsuki, he protects from anything that seems harmful, no matter how strong she is. Also a little fact about Katsuki, he went through an emo chapter in his life.

Fact 5 - Y/N has really bad trust issues, she could really never trust adults that were unknown to her and hated going out alone so she'd always either stay home with her old guardian or quickly walk to the hospital to see the newborns there.

Fact 6 - she freaking adores newborn babies, with her old guardian working at a hospital and since she was responsible enough, she was always allowed to go to the ward where the newborns would be. That's when she fell in love with little kids and babies.

Fact 7 - Y/N and Denki always play video games together when it's a burning or rainy day, they already have a strong bond and love to play games with each other. He is basically Pikachu to her. (Meli- Pikachu! I choose you! Me- Bean, you have been yelling that everytime I say Pika Pika!)

Fact 8 - Cats are her favourite animal ever, being someone who can turn into a Neko girl and stay like that for a week, a lot of cats would follow her around. (My oc- oh my god I have a purring friend!)